[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon-3 touchdowns

Randall

I'm happy for him. Thye Packers got Jennings who may be even better.

Jennings is nowhere near the physical talent that Walker is. If Walker plays to his potential, Jennings vs Walker shouldn't even be close.

Not that Jennings sucks or I'm disappointed Green Bay has him in the least. I'd rather have a happy and healthy Javon though.

I benched Javon for Andre Johnson Colston and Chad Johnson. I lost by 4 :-(

Chad Johnson will ride pine from here on out

Do what I did... trade him. Some seem to think he will catch on, but those people will probably be saying that in week 15 when he hasnt done anything... STILL.

I traded CJ and McGahee for Boldin and Caddy.

Do what I did... trade him. Some seem to think he will catch on, but those people will probably be saying that in week 15 when he hasnt done anything... STILL.

I traded CJ and McGahee for Boldin and Caddy.

I got an offer CJ for Caddy I might take him on that.

That's funny because around 3 pm yesterday I was kicking myself for not benching Walker for Colston who was riding my bench again this weekend. :D

Its funny you said that because my debate was Colston or Walker. And I had Walker in until like 11:45am EST (deadline is 12) and I made a switch benching Walker. At 3, I thought I did the right thing now I am pissed at myself.

2 weeks ago I lost benching Vick for Leinart and now Colston for Walker. What sucks is they were both last minute changes and against my original gut feeling.

My conclusion is I am a big dumb ___

Its funny you said that because my debate was Colston or Walker. And I had Walker in until like 11:45am EST (deadline is 12) and I made a switch benching Walker. At 3, I thought I did the right thing now I am pissed at myself.

2 weeks ago I lost benching Vick for Leinart and now Colston for Walker. What sucks is they were both last minute changes and against my original gut feeling.

My conclusion is I am a big dumb ___

I also benched Walker this week, but did OK with Colston and Harrison (and LT and Gonzalez). Hard to sit Colston down. Every time I do, he goes for 2 and 140 yds.

Thye Packers got Jennings who may be even better.

:D come on now.

i hadn't quite realized what a special talent this guy (walker) was until this year. in terms of pure talent and potential i'm not sure there's a better WR in the league. man, what a steal getting him for a second rounder.