[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning

SLAYER

I wonder how many playoff games for the Colts a win in the regular season over the Pats would equal compared to the stomping NE has put on the Colts in every playoff game.

who the hell are you? you only come around for a big time national game when your filthy man lust just can't be contained anymore?

Go back to the NE forums. :D

who the hell are you? you only come around for a big time national game when your filthy man lust just can't be contained anymore?

Go back to the NE forums. :D

No he's got man love for Ron Mexico

What a puss gets hurt tackling a little guy like Marvin.

:D

Probably one of the hardest workers on the team besides Brady (whom, Brady called a great teamate in an interview).

There are different degrees to a seperated shoulder....I'm sure Rodney will be back if he's able.

It looks like the field is fairly slipperly tonight. I've seen a few guys on both sides slip and fall without any help from the other team.

Yeah the field is not something that we are proud of, it's either slippery and/or sandy....

any particular reason? never been to that part of the US. not so sure about the weather. (other than being cold)

The Revolution (soccer) share the same field, plus have concerts and stuff. They replace the sod, but it doesn't have time for the roots to take hold before it gets torn up again....That's one reason.

The Revolution (soccer) share the same field, plus have concerts and stuff. They replace the sod, but it doesn't have time for the roots to take hold before it gets torn up again....That's one reason.

oh..never knew that.

slightly off topic, do most other NFL teams share their stadium with other sports/events?

oh..never knew that.

slightly off topic, do most other NFL teams share their stadium with other sports/events?

Jets/Giants.... :D

Aren't there some FBall/Baseball combo's?.....Oakland?

:D

Probably one of the hardest workers on the team besides Brady (whom, Brady called a great teamate in an interview).

There are different degrees to a seperated shoulder....I'm sure Rodney will be back if he's able.

Bad things happen to dirty players.

Rodney Harrison is the only active player I root for to be injured.

Bad things happen to dirty players.

Rodney Harrison is the only active player I root for to be injured.

It looked to me that he hurt his arm because of the awkward way he was using it to try to ram Harrison's head into the ground.