[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady lovers/Brady Bashers thread

LooGie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure as hell didn't look like he crossed it to me. And they never measured? And they immediately move the yard marker?

I think Winters or who ever the head ref is made a mistake by immediately calling it a first down and he was just saving face.

I think Winters or who ever the head ref is made a mistake by immediately calling it a first down and he was just saving face.

Yah, that was a terrible call. Almost impossible to over turn because there was not indisputable evidence and they already moved the chains, so they didn't have a point to measure from.

That Winters is on the take.

um...Dillon is vulturing fumbles now i guess too? :D didn't look like a fumble to me.

I think he fumbled and lost possession prior to making contact with the ground, but the balls coming back because Brock was clearly contacted as he was getting up.

I think he fumbled and lost possession prior to making contact with the ground, but the balls coming back because Brock was clearly contacted as he was getting up.

looked to me like his left elbow was down before the ball came out, but what do i know?

edit: oh yah, and as a Maroney owner, i'm all for Dillon fumbles :D

Edited by LooGie

The rout is on. They should rename Gillette stadium to Peyton's Place.

:clap::D

:D Yeah really. Marvin is really pumped up. The first time the dude spikes the ball ever they call a penalty. :tup:

no kidding. he's gonna home and go "dammit. I ruined my legacy by not only spiking, but taunting?" :bash:

no kidding. he's gonna home and go "dammit. I ruined my legacy by not only spiking, but taunting?" :D

I'm sure their will be an appology at his HOF induction. I think an occasional show of emotion is a good thing. At least he didn't take a nap on the ball like another receiver did today.

I'm sure their will be an appology at his HOF induction. I think an occasional show of emotion is a good thing. At least he didn't take a nap on the ball like another receiver did today.

what do you mean? Chad Johnson has been napping on the ball all season..

That taunt was worth 3 points

no kidding. we should start a fantasy league where you get points for taunting, but if your guy typically taunts, its worth less points.

There'd be like 10 "I just got beat by Harrison single handedly tonight" threads :D

Oh and BTW, what a great throw and even better catch. I think Marvin was motivated by the big hype of Wayne all week after his game against DEN. One of the pre-game guys even made some comment of Harrison now being a "role player" or something like that, and Wayne being the "big play guy". :D They are both good...very good, but Marvin is still the #1, no doubt.

Edited by Hitman

Oh and BTW, what a great throw and even better catch. I think Marvin was motivated by the big hype of Wayne after his game against DEN. One of the pre-game guys made some comment of Harrison now being a "role player" or something like that, and Wayne being the "big play guy". :D The are both good...very good, but Marvin is still the #1, no doubt.

He'll be the #1 until he leaves simply because he's Peytons goto guy. He's like Peyton's claim to fame, and as good as Peyton is, he can feed Harrison the ball whether Harrison has lost a step or not. He could make plays in a wheel chair with Peyton passing to him.