[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow. Vick not will to take ANY credit for a bad day

LooGie

:D

"i made my share of plays...maybe i could've done something..i dont know..we didn't play good as a team"

this guy is such a tool. He buys into his own hype and when he proves to the world that he's not even close to a great QB, he acts like a faggot :D

:bash:

"i made my share of plays...maybe i could've done something..i dont know..we didn't play good as a team"

this guy is such a tool. He buys into his own hype and when he proves to the world that he's not even close to a good QB, he acts like a faggot :D

fixed

this guy is such a tool. He buys into his own hype and when he proves to the world that he's not even close to a great QB, he acts like a faggot :D

he made his share of mistakes but his receivers dropped (that's dropped, not overthrown, not underthrown but dropped) 6 passes in the 2nd half on 3rd down for 1st down yardage.

one of Alge's drops even made Blitz.

This is news? Hey guess what, Owens is a POS and they found Lindy's baby. :clap:

I'd say most people commenting here didn't watch the game.

I thought the dropsies had been cured, but I was wrong. :bash:

Vick can only throw the ball to his WR's. He can't catch it for then too. :D

Apparently you missed a lot of it too. I only saw a few highlights and even in those I saw several very badly thrown balls. Vick, ESPN and all the other Vickheads can go in denial and be apologist all they want, but it will never change the fact that his throwing and reading D abilities just aren't nearly as consistent as they should be, esp for someone who is supposed to be such a great QB. His running ability helps make up for it numerous times, but it's not enough by itself. In fact he would have probably been converted to a RB (or at least a "slash" type) a long time ago if not for the whole hypersensitive race card/black QB thing. (Dear Tom Jackson, if you're reading this pls don't cry)

Apparently you missed a lot of it too. I only saw a few highlights and even in those I saw several very badly thrown balls. Vick, ESPN and all the other Vickheads can go in denial and be apologist all they want, but it will never change the fact that his throwing and reading D abilities just aren't nearly as consistent as they should be, esp for someone who is supposed to be such a great QB. His running ability helps make up for it numerous times, but it's not enough by itself. In fact he would have probably been converted to a RB (or at least a "slash" type) a long time ago if not for the whole hypersensitive race card/black QB thing. (Dear Tom Jackson, if you're reading this pls don't cry)

If you're going to try to use logic with the Vick man-lovers, you're wasting your time, BR.

And since when did you ever acquire any kind of football knowledge & reasoning, anyways?

Apparently you missed a lot of it too. I only saw a few highlights and even in those I saw several very badly thrown balls.

If you're only going by the highlights (or in this case, the lowlights) then of course Vick looked bad, because that's all they showed. It's callled the power of editing.

If you'd actually watched the game, you'd know better.

But if you want to form your opinion from 15 to 30 second of highlights (or lowlights), you go right ahead. :D

Gee, and to think I just thought you were a stubborn, opinionated sh!t. You've actually sunk lower than that, hard to believe.

You should mosey over into the Tialgate, you'll fit right in there with a few other bigots.

He still got me like 14 points. He is worth the risk every week because of his rushing numbers. I get 1 pt per 10 yds. Throw in a couple passing TDs and he is as good as Manning. I could care less what he acts like. I am sure he doesn't care about you haters either. :D

If you're going to try to use logic with the Vick man-lovers, you're wasting your time, BR.

And since when did you ever acquire any kind of football knowledge & reasoning, anyways?

It's all relative. Compared to Vickheads, even I look brilliant. :bash:

If you're only going by the highlights (or in this case, the lowlights) then of course Vick looked bad, because that's all they showed. It's callled the power of editing.

If you'd actually watched the game, you'd know better.

But if you want to form your opinion from 15 to 30 second of highlights (or lowlights), you go right ahead. :D

My point is not that he sucked all game based on those highlights, but that he at a minimum had at least a handful of badly thrown balls, so it's reasonable to assume he didn't have a great day at least. Maybe it wasn't so terrible either; don't know. But he's downplaying his screw-ups and trying to divert attention elsewhere to other's mistakes. ie when he's great it's "see told you I was great" and when he isn't it's "we should have played better as a team" - he's a putz. Course when you have people all around you (and ESPN, etc etc) telling you how amazing you are whether it's earned it or not, I guess this should be expected...

Clearly you are upset. That, or he was genuinely talking about fashion or decorating ideas while stroking his toy poodle in the post game interview. :bash:

Edited by Bushey

It's all relative. Compared to Vickheads, even I look brilliant. :D

My point is not that he sucked all game based on those highlights, but that he at a minimum had at least a handful of badly thrown balls, so it's reasonable to assume he didn't have a great day at least. Maybe it wasn't so terrible either; don't know. But he's downplaying his screw-ups and trying to divert attention elsewhere to other's mistakes. ie when he's great it's "see told you I was great" and when he isn't it's "we should have played better as a team" - he's a putz. Course when you have people all around you (and ESPN, etc etc) telling you how amazing you are whether it's earned it or not, I guess this should be expected...

Again, it's all about what's being reported to you BeeR.

I could take film from last nights game & only splice together Mannings bad passes.

If you didn't know the score & hadn't watched the game, you'd probably come away with the impression that Peyton had a bad game.

I live in Atlanta & have listened to plenty of live Vick interviews on 680 the Fan. You hear him giving kudos to his O'line & talkling about how hard he, Jenkins / White worked over the summer all the time. After the games he gives the props out too.

But nationally, you only see the film the particular film editor wants you to see & you only read what a particular reporter wants you to read. :D

But even in the article Loogie quoted, Vick says;

He's right...he did make his share of plays. That TD pass to Crump was threaded through a pin hole.

He's also right in that he could have done more. He IS the QB after all.

He's also right in that they didn't play well as a team.

For example, Martz made a fantastic call on the Roy Williams 60 yard TD.

Milloy had just been dinged the play before, was temporarily off the field & replaced by Atlanta's 3rd string safety Cam Newton. Martz called for Williams to run his route right at Newton. Martz identified the weakness & Atlanta's D did not compensate.

Also as kingfish pointed out;

he made his share of mistakes but his receivers dropped (that's dropped, not overthrown, not underthrown but dropped) 6 passes in the 2nd half on 3rd down for 1st down yardage.

So you are saying that when he demonstrates he is not a good QB, he begins desiring and engaging in sexual relations with other men? That is a rather strange reaction for Vick to have. To be honest, I need to see a link before I accept the accuracy of your statement.

So you are saying that when he demonstrates he is not a good QB, he begins desiring and engaging in sexual relations with other men? That is a rather strange reaction for Vick to have. To be honest, I need to see a link before I accept the accuracy of your statement.

+1, I don't understand the correlation between his lack of football skills and his sexual orientations....

...although I have heard he spreads the herpes...

This is news? Hey guess what, Owens is a POS and they found Lindy's baby. :D

Give a littel credit to the Detroit D they never really let Vick escape containment, but when he did and made a decent pass his receivers dropped the ball. I watched the game and thought he actually played a really good game. He didn't take unecessary risks, and used his legs to extend the play when he needed too. Don't base your opinion on highlights thats for writers and those who vote on the BCS.

I'd say most people commenting here didn't watch the game.

I thought the dropsies had been cured, but I was wrong. :bash:

Vick can only throw the ball to his WR's. He can't catch it for then too. :D

He's supposed to catch them for his receivers.

That's how Manning's receivers got so good.

i think most people are missing the point of this thread. I couldn't care less if he made every single play and looked like a God, or looked like Grossman in the ARI game (or even vs MIA this week).

The fact is, he said he made his share of plays. No QB should ever say that. Big Ben NEVER says anything except "it was my fault. I need to make every play. i'm the turd of the earth. I suck. HATE ME, NOT THEM"

You'll never hear Brady or Peyton say "well, i did my job. I made my share of plays. I did all i should have to do. I'll watch the tape and see if i couldv'e done a bit more, but i doubt it."

He did the same thing last year on Sirius where he basically threw his entire team under the bus. He bashed his o-line hard core. He said things about his o-line other teams wouldn't say about an opposing o-line. His WR's got it just as bad. He's the scum of the earth.

Gee, and to think I just thought you were a stubborn, opinionated sh!t. You've actually sunk lower than that, hard to believe.

You should mosey over into the Tialgate, you'll fit right in there with a few other bigots.

Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I don't ever set out to offend anyone, and if you're gay, I apologize. Not being sarcastic, if you're gay and you took offense, I apologize, and this is exactly why i didn't say gay and instead chose the word faggot

A bundle of sticks deserves to be called out. :doh:

But seriously, slang today uses the term faggot or fag in a derogatory sense towards someone acting like a tool Not gays. So that was my meaning. I'm genuinely sorry if you're a tool or gay and took offense.

Now, if you're just a Vick lover. Go fist yourself :clap:

Again, it's all about what's being reported to you BeeR.

I could take film from last nights game & only splice together Mannings bad passes.

If you didn't know the score & hadn't watched the game, you'd probably come away with the impression that Peyton had a bad game.

This could very well be true. NFL network just cut to the post game interview after SNF, and this is all they showed, so he could've spent the entire interview handing out kudos and taking blame, but i really doubt it.

However, he STILL SAID "I made my share of plays" and that's just not acceptable for a franchise guy. :D And I doubt anyone that says "i made my share of plays, i mean maybe i could've done more, i'll go back and watch the tape and see" is not going to go on and take blame.

no no. after the demonstration and all the sexual relations with other men, he then says he did what was required of him (in more way than 1 i guess) :tup:

Wow, Loogie, that's just dumb.

what was dumb about this? are you people seriously defending him for YET AGAIN passing blame off on the rest of his team? I just don't get it.

I've said in the past that NE has the most blind homeristic man crushed fans in the world, but Vick lovers (not even ATL fans, just Vick lovers) are getting close to taking the cake. Reeeeaaaalllly close. :D Open your eyes and accept that fact that someone might not be as golden as you hope.