[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow. Vick not will to take ANY credit for a bad day

LooGie

what was dumb about this? are you people seriously defending him for YET AGAIN passing blame off on the rest of his team? I just don't get it.

Your quote;

"i made my share of plays... maybe i could've done something..i dont know..we didn't play good as a team"

Miss this part...maybe i could've done something..?

Anyway he's right.

While he could have probably done more himself, by the same token, so could the rest of the team. :D

Your quote;

Miss this part...maybe i could've done something..?

Anyway he's right.

While he could have probably done more himself, by the same token, so could the rest of the team. :D

you're correct, he did say "maybe i could've done something" but if you're going to take this as a stand up gesture by the team leader to take the blame for a bad day, you're being a little ridiculous.

the fact is he said "i made my share of plays" and then said "MAYBE i could've dont something, i wont know till i go back and look at the tape" the fact is he did not make his share of plays. A QB is supposed to make EVERY PLAY of EVERY down of EVERY game. (obviously that will never happen, but it's still his job to do that) and to say "well I've done enough, the rest is on them" is classless and he does this EVERY single year. It never fails, he throws his team under the bus EVERY YEAR at least once, and I bet there's another time coming this year.

Now I'm sure he's frustrated, and yes this is rather toned down for Vick. Last year he would've went off the charts (and he did) . Especially after that bad game against NO where they dropped absolutely every single thing he threw. He's obviously matured a bit. So he's graduated from uber-ultra-tool to just ultra tool :D

edit: and while the rest of the team could've done something more (just like himself) he should not call them out and push blame their way ESPECIALLY on TV. Bad leadership.

Now if the rest of the team feels Vick is a good leader (a genuine leader; which i highly doubt) and not just a figure head QB, this move might motivate them to want to play better for him. If you were in the Army and had a great squad leader, and he showed disappointment in you, you'd want to do better for him. But if you thought he was a tool who merely pushed blame around, you'd want to shoot him. But unfortunately for guys like this, they lead from the rear and you'd have to turn around and shoot him in the chest. A real leader you would have to shoot in the back. Because they'd be leading the charge.

Edited by LooGie