[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO sucks

will333167

Pulls his not-so-funnny "taking a nap on the football" celebration thus costing his team a 15 yard taunting penalty---then throws a screaming tantrum when Parcells tries to discuss it with him----then drops a perfect pass that would have been a 72 yard touchdown.

This POS has so many key drops that I wouldn't even put him in the top 5-10 receivers in the league. Combine his drops with his tantrums and divisive attitude and there is no way it's worth having this gasbag prima donna on your NFL team.

He's an absolute joke!

Pulls his not-so-funnny "taking a nap on the football" celebration thus costing his team a 15 yard taunting penalty---then throws a screaming tantrum when Parcells tries to discuss it with him----then drops a perfect pass that would have been a 72 yard touchdown.

This POS has so many key drops that I wouldn't even put him in the top 5-10 receivers in the league. Combine his drops with his tantrums and divisive attitude and there is no way it's worth having this gasbag prima donna on your NFL team.

He's an absolute joke!

Tantrum??? get your facts straight. Parcells couldn't give a Shanahan's $ss if TO craps in the endzone, so long as he scores. He told him " if that penalty costs us, that's your $ss" then TO was cheering for his special teams to make a play to get him out of hot water. Did you notice the pat on his butt as he walked away? Of course not, you weren't paying that much attention were you. Stupid post, at least know what the hell your talking about before assuming what is going on on the sidelines.

72 yarder hurt badly though. Which is the only thing you got right. Besides, He said he was sorry.....He said he was sorry......

Edited by Cowboyz1

He's an absolute joke!

I hear what you are saying when it comes to TO. As a fan, player or coach I would be totally ticked off at any player who cost the team 15 yds for that kind of meaningless BS. However after saying that I have TO on my little ff team. Does he sit the bench for any of my other WR's like Plaxico, Ward, Colston & Jennings. NO!

Why? Because I think that jerk TO gives my team the best chance of winning each week. Which is all Parcell's and the Cowboys really care about.

Tantrum??? get your facts straight. Parcells couldn't give a Shanahan's $ss if TO craps in the endzone, so long as he scores. He told him " if that penalty costs us, that's your $ss" then TO was cheering for his special teams to make a play to get him out of hot water. Did you notice the pat on his butt as he walked away? Of course not, you weren't paying that much attention were you. Stupid post, at least know what the hell your talking about before assuming what is going on on the sidelines.

72 yarder hurt badly though. Which is the only thing you got right. Besides, He said he was sorry.....He said he was sorry......

so........you're proud of TO :D ...the guy flat out is killin the game...it's clearly all about him...just don't go so far as callin it Americas team.....he's a disgrace........ :D

TO has certainly not been a clutch player. I'm glad to see Witten getting more invovled, and Crayton as well. Both those guys have surer hands than TO at this point. The end of the game was a serious fluke, but it woulda been a moot point had TO made that catch.

TO has certainly not been a clutch player. I'm glad to see Witten getting more invovled, and Crayton as well. Both those guys have surer hands than TO at this point. The end of the game was a serious fluke, but it woulda been a moot point had the cowboys kicked the extra point instead of going for a 2 point conversion in the 2nd quarter

Fixed :D:D

Wow, what a classic case of negative or positive expectations leading to a certain interpretation of the same scene.

It looked like a tantrum to me. After reading your, ahem, polite reply and interpretation, I think you're right. Perhaps a tantrum is just what most of us expect from TO after doing something stupid and being called on it. Because he's done it so many times.... You know, a history of negative behavior. And how many times has he said he was sorry, only to do the same things again and again?

Its easy to see why one would expect a tantrum. Its also easy to see how a Cowboys fan would see the 72 yard drop was the only thing that hurt the team after just discussing a 15 yard penalty.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

The excuse makers are out in full force today. Has T.O. shown any more proof positive that he is a me-only (well beyond me-first) than he has this season? He drops an easy 4th down pass that would have been a crucial first down against the Giants and then sits on the sideline laughing like a giddy little schoolgirl on the sideline about it, then he pulls the crap he did yesterday with the moranic juvenile TD skit of napping on the ball - full well knowing he can't use the ball as a prop, which was a well known ruling by the league before the season - and then dropping the TD pass. That stupid showing off in the end zone might be somewhat rationalized by his psychophants if he didn't make important drops that has really cost DAL this year in going 4-4. He knows he's going to get nailed for a fine, and more importantly a 15 yd penalty, but he just can't help putting himself before the team, can he?

We won't even go into the BS he pulled all preseason.

DAL deserves him. A perfect match made in Hell.

Edited by Bronco Billy

To is talented, but unfocussed. And that isnt about to change. TO isnt a top 10 Wr, because he doesnt make the routine play the great players do. Im not making excuses for TO, he has screwed the Boys on 2 loses in a row, vs the Giants a easy 4th down drop that completely turned the game back to the Giants, and dropping that ball easy TD ball vs Wash. Ive heard people say Cj is over-rated. Id trade TO to Cincy for CJ any day.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Not making excuses, but doesn anyone think the fact that he had surgery on his hand might be causing some of the drops? I missed the big one yesterday, I've seen a few, and thought it might be because his hand is a little weak.

I have no real personal opinions on TO one way or the other.

What I do know is that he went 7/76 and a touch which makes him a solid contributor to one of my fantasy teams. I don't care about his antics, but I do care that he dropped a probable 70yard TD pass - that.... I care about.

Not making excuses, but doesn anyone think the fact that he had surgery on his hand might be causing some of the drops? I missed the big one yesterday, I've seen a few, and thought it might be because his hand is a little weak.

On tough catches, yeah, I might cut him some slack - if he were a decent team mate & didn't actively play the part of self-inflicted wound so greatly. On the easy ones? No way. If his hand is that bad, he shouldn't be out on the field.

Edited by Bronco Billy

DAL deserves him. A perfect match made in Hell.

:D

And I'm not Parcells' biggest fan, but he deserves better too. I'd love to see him nail Owen's no-class *s s to the bench and watch Owens pout and cry all game. Better yet call the POS out in a press conf. Parcells of all people I'd expect to cut the politically correct BS and just tell it like it is.

lol @ Owens. Total POS (I've seen 6 month old babies more mature) and not even one of the best WRs around anymore.

Edited by BeeR