[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy

MrTed46

The deal with him is that the Bucs are falling behind early in games. It's kinda hard to run the ball when you are down 17-0 in the first quarter. Also, Gradkowski has not been able to open the passing game up. Thus, 8 in the box when they do decide to run. I've watched every Bucs game and I can honestly say that there is nothing wrong with Caddy, its really the situation he is in. I wouldn't trade for him unless you are getting a deal. He is just way too inconsistant.

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

The deal with him is that the Bucs are falling behind early in games. It's kinda hard to run the ball when you are down 17-0 in the first quarter. Also, Gradkowski has not been able to open the passing game up. Thus, 8 in the box when they do decide to run. I've watched every Bucs game and I can honestly say that there is nothing wrong with Caddy, its really the situation he is in. I wouldn't trade for him unless you are getting a deal. He is just way too inconsistant.

I fully agree. He has value as a week #3 and I don't see how that will improve this season.

Maybe someone stuffed a banana in his tailpipe.* :D

*The above joke was obviously in reference to Eddie Murphy's infamous escape trick in the movie, Beverly Hills Cop, and in no way is meant to demean or belittle men who knowingly and willingly take it up the butt from other men. NTTAWWT.