[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts at the end of the regular season...

Cunning Runt

This comment was made in the "Manning" post and I wondered the same last night:

"Now the Colts will sit the starters come FF playoff time"

Obviously there's a long way to go, but if the Colts get home-field througout locked up early, say week 13 or 14, or even weeks 15/16, will they rest their starters like they did last year?

They were noticeably flat last year when they played the Steelers after having their starters rest what basically amounted to a month.

I don't think they do this year, but I do have Harrison so it's a concern. I think a more likely scenario this year is that the starters would get at least a half of football in save for maybe the final game. Not sure if this would change if they were going for an undefeated season or not.

I'm a Colts fan and to stay sharp for the playoffs, I've gotta think a long break is not good for a football team when your next game is a one and done format.

Opinions?