[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

will the raiders get more than 100yds of total offense?

mean green machine

I know the raiders O-line is bad, but do you think Walter can throw the F'n ball away before taking another F'n sack? Is the guy retarded? 5 sacks in the first quarter alone? Stop holding on to the damn ball so long!

I think a lot of this is on the O coordinator for not having alternatives to not being able to protect your qb's pocket....i mean come on put in tui at least he could scramble for positive yds. at this pt there is nothing NOTHING to lose.

I think a lot of this is on the O coordinator for not having alternatives to not being able to protect your qb's pocket....i mean come on put in tui at least he could scramble for positive yds. at this pt there is nothing NOTHING to lose.

Well, maybe they could try running ball more than 4 times in two quarters of play. A crazy idea, I know. But its unconventional thinking like that, which could help keep a QB upright a couple plays in a row.

It's amazing to me that their O-Line is this bad, with their hi-draft picks playing on it and Jackie Slater guiding them. I can't blame Walter for this, he consistantly has no time, week in and week out, to even settle in the pocket.

This is a hard season, boys, and I don't trust us drafting O-Line for help after this Gallery fiasco.

what is Gallery's deal? I mean, he was supposed to be a slam dunk LT. What's the story?

I don't have the slightest idea... they have tried the guy at several different positions, and no matter where they put him or what Hall of Fame Lineman they get to coach him he sucks.

This is a great example of why i hate the draft hype and coverage. He was supposed to be a slam dunk and it appears he is just a slam bust.

It's amazing that Shell won't stick to the run when Jordan is picking up chunks of yardage at a time. The man has absolutely no imagination whatsoever.

Maybe, just maybe the Raiders franchise owners are thinking they want things to head to L.A.? :D

We all know what sort of market L.A. has, and the amount of potential profits with a move like that for the Raiders ownership, but none of us will really know the truth why the Raiders brought in a coach that has a record of producing teams like the Raiders we see today.

Maybe, just maybe the Raiders franchise owners are thinking they want things to head to L.A.? :D

We all know what sort of market L.A. has, and the amount of potential profits with a move like that for the Raiders ownership, but none of us will really know the truth why the Raiders brought in a coach that has a record of producing teams like the Raiders we see today.

We suck now, but Shell put a team into the AFC Championship game and never put a team this bad on the field in his previous run.

Sighh... Why am I being defensive to a fishing tactic?