[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyler Brayton ejected

DMD

I have pretty much read the entire NFL Rule book and while it never specifically mentions kneeing a guy in the groin, evidently that is grounds for expulsion from the game.

I bet Brayton remembers this in the future whenever he returns to playing.

Man what an ugly game....

very true.

Art Shell looks like he's about to cry.

It is actually getting hard to watch him in post-game interviews. I feel sorry for him but mostly just feel badly for all Raider fans. You half expect something really bad to happen before this is all over.

It is actually getting hard to watch him in post-game interviews. I feel sorry for him but mostly just feel badly for all Raider fans. You half expect something really bad to happen before this is all over.

Like what??? Everything bad that could happen has happened!!! We are the laughing stock of the league and the team is a disgrace to their fans and the entire Bay Area in which I reside!!!

Like what??? Everything bad that could happen has happened!!! We are the laughing stock of the league and the team is a disgrace to their fans and the entire Bay Area in which I reside!!!

I don't know, but I just have a very bad feeling something is going to happen that is even worse. I hope I am wrong. The Raiders are into all new territory for a professional sports team far as I can tell. I think their defense may actually be decent, but their offense is so incredibly bad that it is literally hard to watch.

I don't know, but I just have a very bad feeling something is going to happen that is even worse. I hope I am wrong. The Raiders are into all new territory for a professional sports team far as I can tell. I think their defense may actually be decent, but their offense is so incredibly bad that it is literally hard to watch.

You may be right...my wife made a comment which made me laugh saying they might even drop the Raiders into high school level...usually I would of been pissed with a comment like that but I had to laugh at that one.

Took my wife to her first pro football game. We sat in the 2nd row from the field. She had a ton of fun and kept commenting on the noise and excitement and all I could think was how boring it must have been to watch this one on TV.

The 9 sacks and shutout were fun though. Even if it was against a highschool offense.

oh my friend. it could get so much worse. Shell still hasn't lost his mind on TV yet. Moss hasn't thrown his helmet at a coach or anyone else yet. They've gone from being terrible to being terrible AND dropping nearly ever pass thrown their way. And their QB looks like he's ready to kill himself. His NFL career is over before it even started. Sooooo much frustration it's almost laughable, if it wasn't so pitiful :D

You may be right...my wife made a comment which made me laugh saying they might even drop the Raiders into high school level...usually I would of been pissed with a comment like that but I had to laugh at that one.

I would bet ANYTHING that there is not one person around that could say there's not a high school team that couldn't beat OAK. I'd be willing to bet there's at least 1 high school team in every state that could beat them. Sapp is the only thing going on that team, and that's a rough statement to make.

Stevens deserved it, he had been a prick all night.

A TE shouldn't trash talk the DBs if he can't catch.

Speaking of Stevens, how pissed was Holmgren on that unsportsman like call? :readlips: "expletive expletive expletive his expletive out on that expletive field. expletive" :D

My team is the cardinals. If the raiders are the laughing stock of the league, then we are the laughing stock of the planet. The only team to lose to a team without an offensive td and 6 turnovers. That is some Oprahed up Athenae.

Edited by Bushey

My team is the cardinals. If the raiders are the laughing stock of the league, then we are the laughing stock of the planet. The only team to lose to a team without an offensive td and 6 turnovers. That is some Oprahed up Athenae.

exactly what i was going to say.........the Cards can't even win a Who's worst competition........ :D ......" you wanna crown the Raiders....go ahead......crown their a$$ "... :D

LIke I said, I wouldn't put it past Stevens and it did seem like he deserved it, but it looked like Stevens' leg came up as a result of Brayton shaking him around.

That's what it looked like to me too. His leg came up as a result of them pushing each other.