[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyler Brayton ejected

DMD

Stevens leg goes up, but you can't even tell if he connected. Frankly is was pretty lightweight compared to the retaliation.

check out this angle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVc3C0D4Ihw the kick from Stevens does not appear to be from Brayton tossing him around like a rag doll ... so now we know too things about Stevens

1 - He drops passes

2 - He can't probably kick someone in the nuts

check out this angle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVc3C0D4Ihw the kick from Stevens does not appear to be from Brayton tossing him around like a rag doll ... so now we know too things about Stevens

1 - He drops passes

2 - He can't probably kick someone in the nuts

LOL, what are you guys looking at? To me it looks like they are both locked up pushing each other & Stevens is off-balance when Brayton pushes him back. As a result his leg comes up. How can you possibly say that he's trying to kick him or knee him? :D

Edit: I can certainly see how Brayton might have thought that's what he was doing, but it was obviously not intentional.

Edited by rajncajn

LOL, what are you guys looking at? To me it looks like they are both locked up pushing each other & Stevens is off-balance when Brayton pushes him back. As a result his leg comes up. How can you possibly say that he's trying to kick him or knee him? :D

Edit: I can certainly see how Brayton might have thought that's what he was doing, but it was obviously not intentional.

between the 6-7 second mark in that video he kicks Brayton in my opinion ... or at least he tried to ... Stevens leg definitely came up as a result of his attempting to :D

Stevens needs to get his act together. The guys only causing problems and hasnt done anything for the Hawks all year.

Oh and I HATED! chanting Raiders suck at the game.....

Im guessing the game would have been boring to watch if you werent a fan of either team but if you were a Hawks fan watching the Sack fest then it was pretty darn awesome.

Stevens leg goes up, but you can't even tell if he connected. Frankly is was pretty lightweight compared to the retaliation.

Stevens absolutely tried half heartidly to kick Brayton in the Pills. Brayton shouldnt be singled out for doing a much better job of it, especially against a "sissy" like Stevens. The real shocker is how can Stevens can talk so much fasto after that TD pass that bounced off his numbers.