[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I lost by 0.2 points...

Vilam51

CORRECTION 0.1 THE STATS WERE FINALIZED TODAY :D:D:bash:

So I was down four points with Djax left to go last night. Im in fox sports so all i need is 40 yards from him to clear. I looked it up, his previous season low was 4.7 points, that was until last night of course. So far this season I have lost two games by 1 point and then this one by 0.2. Not to mention I had McGahee starting and of course he lasts no longer than 15 minutes before leaving with an injury. My team could be 6-3 and looking good for the playoffs, but instead im 3-6 and dead in the water. I just want to thank Jake Plummer for giving me negative points one week to screw me, delhome for getting me no points that other week, and Djax for dropping a ball the would have won me the game. I really hate fantasy football.

Edited by Vilam51

What's worse is when you "out-coach" yourself and end up losing... I'm now 4-4-1 and have 3 games like that - 1 week I had Roy Williams on the bench, another week, D. Jackson on the bench and this past week, Ronnie Brown. 3 losses that could have been wins.

Not to mention the tie because Roy had 1 catch for 7 yards and was hurt the rest of the game... I could have played Cotchery and won. I don't count this one though, because I wouldn't consider starting Cotchery over Williams.

the only undefeted team in our league was up by .02 with no players left - his oponent had J. Stevens - enough said - lucky girlie

Im so glad I dropped Stevens, he looked like garbage last night. Pretty sickening when the only thing u catch all night is a knee cap to the nuts.

What's worse is when you "out-coach" yourself and end up losing... I'm now 4-4-1 and have 3 games like that - 1 week I had Roy Williams on the bench, another week, D. Jackson on the bench and this past week, Ronnie Brown. 3 losses that could have been wins.

Not to mention the tie because Roy had 1 catch for 7 yards and was hurt the rest of the game... I could have played Cotchery and won. I don't count this one though, because I wouldn't consider starting Cotchery over Williams.

True. Pretty much every time I had a supposed LOCK matchup, I wound up losing. Like Maroney this week was supposed to run the cleats out of his shoes. Good thing I benched Rudi J. at Bmore to start him.................... :D