[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Berrian - any info

xMRogers

Got a trade going through (not my team - i'm commish and need to approve) that involves Berrian and depends on whether he's out and for how long. Haven't seen anything since Sunday about him - anyone in chi-town or anywhere else have anything recent on his injury?

Nov 7

News: Berrian (rib cage) was stiff and appeared to be in pain at the team's facility on Monday, the Chicago Tribune reports. He is expected to miss up to four weeks.

Spin: If you can stick Berrian on the fantasy IR, do so. The Bears play some brutally bad pass defenses late in the season and a healthy Berrian could post some solid numbers.

Scouts, Inc

look like a couple weeks......

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Bears WR Bernard Berrian likely will miss two to four weeks after he suffered a painful rib injury on the first play of the game against Miami. ''It was one of those freak kind of accidents,'' Berrian said. ''I didn't get hit, I just kind of fell on it weird on the first play. It's hard to breathe, and it's kind of hard to talk right now.'' Bears coach Lovie Smith admitted the loss of a vertical threat had an impact on the game plan. Berrian leads the Bears with 495 receiving yards despite getting just 10 against the Dolphins. He also leads the Bears with four touchdowns.

They are going to let Bradley loose on Sunday...worth keeping an eye on as he does have good skills--they are thinking he lost a step though and if that's the case, it was a wasted pick.

I say he comes through with some nice plays on Sunday night.

Agree, he could come through with some big plays, but I'm wondering if Bradley has lost a step after having knee surgery last year. :D