[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's Pittsburgh's gameplan?

rajncajn

Then by all means ... change your name to CAPTIAN OBVIOUS !!!

My post was in response to Menudo saying the Steelers CAN'T be run on, when in fact, they can be run on & several teams already have.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry if that got your kinckers in a knot. :D

With Hampton in there, the Chargers ran for over 100 yards... at barely over 3.5 YPC.

Just a quick FYI,

LT was only running at a 3.9 average, when San Diego played the Steelers. So if the Steelers held San Diego to slightly more than a 3.5 avg, that means their run D did have an impact, albeit a very minor one.

Heads up!

Ike Taylor, signed in September to a five-year, $22.5 million contract, was told he probably will not start at left cornerback when the Steelers play New Orleans in Heinz Field Sunday.

Second-year man Bryant McFadden is next on the depth chart and likely would start in Taylor's place.

www.post-gazette.com

Saw that yesterday, I'm guessing he doesn't "start" but I can't see him sitting the bench in favor of McFadden. Cower is probably just giving Taylor a smack in the head & trying to throw off the Saints a little in the process.

McFadden will end up being the best of the bunch, but, if they are going to bench a corner for McFadden, it should be Deshea Townsend, in my opinion. Taylor & McFadden are definitely our corners of the future. Ike had a terrible game last week, but has a lot of ability.

I'm thinking the Steelers D does indeed focus on Reggie, leading to another big day from Brees, Colston & Henderson (Horn's groin will keep him out again).

McAllister is also in for a big day IMO. The Steelers can & have been run on.

Your running statement is silly.

New Orleans rushing stats against Pittsburgh.

ATT YDS TD LG D. McAllister 15  60  2  7 R. Bush	   10  49  1  15 

Tell me again how my running statement is silly Menudo :bash:

My Henderson prediction blew chunks though. :D F'n Copper :D

New Orleans rushing stats against Pittsburgh.

ATT YDS TD LG D. McAllister 15  60  2  7 R. Bush	   10  49  1  15 

Tell me again how my running statement is silly Menudo :bash:

My Henderson prediction blew chunks though. :D F'n Copper :D

Your running statement was silly.

On another note, I just saw Fox's power rankings. I completely disagree, but they have Pittsburgh at 26...just below Oakland. :D That has to be a huge slap in the face to Steeler fans.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

I would put zero credence in anything Fox says, same as CBS Sportsline. This from their assessment of the Bears win over the Giants:

Defense and special teams led the way, as the offense did just enough to ensure a Bears win.

What, four offensive TDs away at a contending team is "just enough"? :D