[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins - Houston @ Jax

H8tank

64 members have voted

1. 1. Hou @ Jax

• Jax
    • Whitney Houston

Jags are 6-1 with Garrard starting. Houston is rebuilding, and their OL STILL sucks.

Jags in a rout. Maybe Kubiak can muster the troops and keep it close, but I doubt it.

What are the stakes?

Straight up game, 12er of beer of your choice that is a local brew, I like that idea from the other thread. And not some shiner or lonestar crap. :D

Come on cowboy... err I mean Texan, show us you have what it takes to get my obsession on the sack marbles.

Jags are 6-1 with Garrard starting. Houston is rebuilding, and their OL STILL sucks.

Jags in a rout. Maybe Kubiak can muster the troops and keep it close, but I doubt it.

To rebuild, don't you have to be on a higher plateau first? Isn't this STILL building from the expansion draft?

Here's some stats for you.

Since the inception of the Houston Texans, they have had a 20-52 record. During that time period, JAX has had a 37-35 record. JAX has generally been a better team than HOU every year, sometimes a whole lot better.

HOU's record overall vs JAX? 5 wins against 4 losses.

That's the reason I didn't play JAX in the suicide pool the first time around when the HOU W knocked out quite a few contestants. Now you've got a much better HOU than the one that has been on the field in the past vs a JAX team that has been in flux all season.

You couldn't force me to make a play on this game. HOU is not nearly at JAX's level, but they've swept the Jags in a season before.

Straight up game, 12er of beer of your choice that is a local brew, I like that idea from the other thread. And not some shiner or lonestar crap. :D

Come on cowboy... err I mean Texan, show us you have what it takes to get my obsession on the sack marbles.

They have local beer down there? What kind?

Jags get the win but it will be closer than the 11 point spread. The reason I know this? I picked the Jags to cover in The Weekly Blitz where everything I touch turns to sh*t. I also picked the Jags in the Huddle Survival Poll, even though I'm very weary of what the Texas can do against Jax.