[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle 11/28

Chavez

I am going to be in the Emerald City for the Monday night game (coming in on Monday morning at about 11 am) and partying with friends after it. Tuesday is wide open before I fly out on Wednesday. I am definitely hooking up with skylive for a lunch/dinner date on Tuesday, most likely at F/X, just giving a heads-up in case any one wished to join us for dinner and/or drinks.

Plus I need to know if there are any good sushi joints around the stadium....

I am going to be in the Emerald City for the Monday night game (coming in on Monday morning at about 11 am) and partying with friends after it. Tuesday is wide open before I fly out on Wednesday. I am definitely hooking up with skylive for a lunch/dinner date on Tuesday, most likely at F/X, just giving a heads-up in case any one wished to join us for dinner and/or drinks.

Plus I need to know if there are any good sushi joints around the stadium....

Enjoy, my friend! Seattle is a kick ass town. I wish I had more time to spend there last July!

FX has great food, but those salt water Clams (shooters), take a few bites to get used to. Don't get me wrong they were good, just different than we get here in the Midwest! :D

Enjoy, my friend! Seattle is a kick ass town. I wish I had more time to spend there last July!

FX has great food, but those salt water Clams (shooters), take a few bites to get used to. Don't get me wrong they were good, just different than we get here in the Midwest! :D

You actually chewed the oysters RR ? They're called sliders for a reason. :bash: I polished off about 8 of those wigglers I no that. :D

the cool thing about Chavez's arrival will be when he steps off the train...... he'll literally be about a 1 minute walk to the ESPN Monday night countdown set..... and about a 3 minute walk to Qwest.

the train station is right in the north parking lot for Qwest.

should be a fun night.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

:D

I'll be seeing your beer truck'in ass you can bet on that. I may even come greet you @ the train seeing as it's only 10 minutes from my house.

I'll definitely hook up with you @ the game as well.

Superb. Our train arrives at 10:30 (I'm curious to see how close we come to being on time what with going halfway across the country and all), and we're staying at the Red Lion, which my friend who booked the room tells me is right near the stadium as well. So it's off the train, wake up our friends, to lunch and a steady diet of alcohol.

Bushwhacked - when are you gonna be flying out of SeaTac? Our flight leaves at about 10 am Wed.

Chavez,

Enjoy the "Emerald City" my friend! Wish I were going!

Words of wisdom:

Don't chew the Oysters!

Don't put Tabasco on the Oysters!

Oysters from 'UP THERE' are salty! But still taste good!

If you want to pay the bill or any part of it....Keep an eye on Sky! :bash::D

Cabs work well!

Give your lovely wife a kiss for me! :clap:

Have a gas! :D

Superb. Our train arrives at 10:30 (I'm curious to see how close we come to being on time what with going halfway across the country and all), and we're staying at the Red Lion, which my friend who booked the room tells me is right near the stadium as well. So it's off the train, wake up our friends, to lunch and a steady diet of alcohol.

Bushwhacked - when are you gonna be flying out of SeaTac? Our flight leaves at about 10 am Wed.

My Dad has come out on the train from LaCrosse a few times...... he's usually here on time. they allow for alot of room on arrival times. gimme your train # & I can track it online.

As far as the Red Lion - you're actually about 12-13 blocks away from the train station & Qwest, unless there's another red lion I don't know about. :D

here's a map

scroll south of the hotel & you'll see Qwest as well as the train station just on the north edge of the stadium.

If nothing else I could probably meet you @ the train & at least give you a ride up to check in. I'll have to head home to get the kids from school before I come back down to start partying.

whatever works.... looking forward to it for sure.

Chavez in the Emerald City???? :D It will never be the same!

To the residents there:

Keep your children in the house!

Make your wimmins wear chastity belts!

Get a gun. Two if you can afford it!

The city will run out of beer!

He will prolly wear Packer gear to the game! :D

Don't feed him cheddar cheese...............It makes him mean(er)!

See if you...any of YOU...can introduce him to shoes!

Give his beautiful wife a kiss and hug for me! :bash:

Chavez in the Emerald City???? :D It will never be the same!

I've been there before - and I would say the city wasn't any worse for the wear, but now that I think of it, the Kingdome exploded during my visit. :D

Okay, rough plan:

- the train arrives at about 10:30 am; I will probably call Fraz on the way into town, and then I need to get to my hotel and meet up with my crew (the Red Lion).

- we will be dining and partying around the stadium all day; Monday is mainly gonna be hanging with my buds + the game, but those who want my # will be PMed and feel free to join us if you don't have anything else going on.

- Tuesday is Huddle day - lunch with sky and anyone else who wants to join us and some sights around town - fortunately, we've visited before so the natives won't be forced to cart us to the Space Needle, the Underground Tour, Pike Market, etc etc. We'll be staying overnight at the Red Lion again.

- Wednesday is the flight home.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!