[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No matter what you say...

MojoMan

Pittsburgh's season is over.

Stick a fork in 'em.

Title look familiar Menudo?

Wow, you really put me in my place. I have tasted my own medicine and WOW, is it ever bitter. ::D

My affect on people arond here is amazing.

The Steelers sucking this year doesn't change the fact that they are the 2005 Super Bowl Champs.... it just means that they are not repeating :D

Nor does it solidify it. Backdoor, luckybreak, zebrakissin, The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY.

:D Backdoor....so beating the #3, #1, & #2 seeds on the road was a backdoor.....

As for your other stuff, keep on crying pal.....

:D

:D Backdoor....so beating the #3, #1, & #2 seeds on the road was a backdoor.....

As for your other stuff, keep on crying pal.....

I don't care much for the Steelers, but this "The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY" crap is getting old. They were the best team in the NFL in January and February. And that's why they won.

I don't care much for the Steelers, but this "The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY" crap is getting old. They were the best team in the NFL in January and February. And that's why they won.

:D At least someone tells it like it is. And to think, I actually like(d) the Seahawks. All this continued crying is making me rethink my feelings.

Nor does it solidify it. Backdoor, luckybreak, zebrakissin, The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY.

And while we're at it, the Bronco's had a few calls go there way against Green Bay, so I guess John Elway only really won one super bowl. Give it up. Grow up. The Steelers won the championship last year. Nothing will ever change that. I do love how you're still bitter though.

You forgot to mention that the refs blew a bunch of calls that allowed the steelers to win the sb.

You forgot to mention that the refs blew a bunch of calls that allowed the steelers to win the sb.

I'm really glad that I didn't live in Seattle when Al Gore lost in 2000. I would've had to wear earplugs for the following six months.

Edited by Bill Swerski

They are compared to the monkeys that were in power the last 12 years. Maybe we will spend our money on something besides the military.

That is what the Tailgate is for. Please stick to the subject or get the fluck out.

They are compared to the monkeys that were in power the last 12 years. Maybe we will spend our money on something besides the military.

Those same "monkeys" that controlled Congress during the economic boom of the '90s? Those same "monkeys" whose tax cuts helped us out of the post-9/11 recession?

BTW, calling Republicans names doesn't strenghten your argument.