[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo Wild Wings

gilthorp

So, how many of you have gone to this place? It seems like we go once a month in the office and it's great with the variety of sauces they have.

I have usually gotten the Mango Habanero wings and I think I'm addicted. I even bought the sauce on Wednesday and am thinking of using it as a glaze for some salmon.

haven't been to one... i think there is one one near us now.... will check em out.

there is a sports bar in vail that does wings. gives you a choice of about 12 different kinds... love that.

Other guys in my office love the Asian Zing sauce...never tried it but I will.

Their wings are 100 times better than the Hooter's junk.

Their wings are 100 times better than the Hooter's junk.

Dunno if it's the local supplier or not, but the wings at the BW-3 hereabouts are pretty frickin' small.

Still, the sauces are great. Spicy Garlic is like crack.

haven't been to one... i think there is one one near us now.... will check em out.

there is a sports bar in vail that does wings. gives you a choice of about 12 different kinds... love that.

BWW is pretty damn good for a chain. The Blazin sauce is great, had the Mango Hab. on Sunday and it needed alittle more spice, but pretty good. The Garlic and the Jam. jerk are good as well.

Bier makes some damn good wings as well!!

we'll have to catch a game there sometime. their wings are probably the best i've had at a sports bar.

we'll have to catch a game there sometime. their wings are probably the best i've had at a sports bar.

Sounds good!! I think Thursday's are 50 cent wing night... about the only thing worth eating there is are the wings. We always ask for all drums and they are pretty good about it.

Sounds good!! I think Thursday's are 50 cent wing night... about the only thing worth eating there is are the wings. We always ask for all drums and they are pretty good about it.

:D let's see if that stays the same when we start getting thursday night football.

there wings are just OK... but much better than the crap they serve at hooters

You get more wing at Hooters, but you also get about 4 times more grease as well.

A chain called "World of Wings" recently opened up hereabouts - I've only eaten there a few times, but so far I really like it.