[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know where i can find The Top College Prospects.

gintsfan17

Just thought i would keep an out for a possible replacement for Tiki Barber,I'm a Giants fan and would like to follow which RBs will be avaiable in the NFL Draft.I know it's early for draft talk,but i want to have some knowledge of the RBs coming out next year.Thanks Guys.

Rice from Rutgers looks like the real deal at RB. Incredible burst through the hole and drives the pile forward. Don't know of a website per say.

Lookee wot I found

1.*Brian Brohm, QB Louisville2. *Calvin Johnson, WR Georgia Tech3. Joe Thomas, OT Wisconsin4. Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame5. *Ted Ginn Jr., WR Ohio State6. *Frank Okam, DT Texas7. *Alan Branch, DT Michigan8. Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson9. Leon Hall, CB Michigan10. *Adrian Peterson, RB Oklahoma11. Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State12. *Marshawn Lynch, RB California13. Paul Posluszny, OLB, Penn State14. LaRon Landry, S, LSU15. *Jake Long, OT Michigan16. *Dwayne Jarrett, WR USC17. Jeff Samardzija, WR, Notre Dame18. Quentin Moses, DE Georgia19. Daymeion Hughes, CB California20. Levi Brown, OT, Penn State21. Marcus Thomas, DT, Florida22. Kenny Irons, RB, Auburn23. Ryan Harris, OT Notre Dame24. Michael Bush, RB Louisville25. Victor Abiamiri, DE Notre Dame 

Ray Rice is only a Soph, he's not coming out.

Not to mention that his knees will be shot by the time he leaves Rutgers.

Michael Bush @ 6-3, 250# missing his senior year with a broken leg (i.e, not a knee injury)? If I'm an NFL guy, I'm drooling.

Edited by godtomsatan