[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Bell to be inactive?

RILETT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason what so ever why Mike Bell is inactive today? Is he all of a sudden in Shanny's doghouse? It seems like Shanny is pimping Mike Bell to get Tatum Bell to turn into the kind of RB Shanny needs him to be. I just don't understand it. First he names MB the starter in pre-season to motivate TB. The he uses him in the Colt game to show TB what MB is capable of. Now MB's presence has apparently motivated TB to come back quickly from turf toe. I'm just sick of it. F the Broncos and their stupid running game.

Did they say why he is inactive?

Shanhan supposedly said that Nash had looked good on the practice squad so he wanted to give him some playing time at the expense of Mike Bell. My guess is either Shanahan is doing drugs or that Mike Bell got in the doghouse somehow and no one is saying why.

Shanahan BETTER be explaining this RIGHT now in the post-game conference. The Broncos RBs averaged 2.8 yards per carry today, on the defense that just made Mo Morris look like Walter Payton.

I'm starting to SERIOUSLY wonder if Shanahan is losing his mind. I don't mean that as a joke; I really think he's slowly becoming insane. It's pure narcissism, and it only gets worse when the Broncos win. :D

So....what was said in the post-game presser?

Bronco Billy? Az? Anyone?

The only thing I heard on the Broncos' post game stuff was that Shanahan still believed in M Bell and that the situation will be re-evaluated this week. I'm sure there will be a lot more speculative information as the week goes on. If M Bell was indeed inactivated because of his poor performance vs PIT, then there is no way T Bell & Nash can be activated vs OAK, given the disparity between the 2 run Ds and the lack of any semblance of a viable running game vs OAK.

The only other thing I can think of is that T Bell has pictures of Shanahan boffing a dog or something, because even a moderately knowledgeable football fan can easily see that the O just isn't working with T Bell as the featured RB.