[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD declares Addai the starter, Part II

Grits and Shins

Running Backs: It is official by now - Joseph Addai has taken over the primary running back role from Dominic Rhodes. Addai has 35 carries for 136 yards in the last two games while Rhodes only put up seven runs for 13 yards. Factor in both of the last two weeks were huge games and the Colts have proven they are confident in their rookie. The Colts have yet to have any runner top 100 rushing yards this year but now that Addai is getting the lion's share, that becomes more likely to happen as soon as this week.

Projections:

Addai 110 yards, 1 TD

Rhodes 40 yards

I would have bumped my original post to the top ... but it has gone missing for some odd reason.

Looks like it is still RBBC in Indy and each week it is anybody's guess as to who will get the lion's share of the carries.

Running Backs: It is official by now - Joseph Addai has taken over the primary running back role from Dominic Rhodes. Addai has 35 carries for 136 yards in the last two games while Rhodes only put up seven runs for 13 yards. Factor in both of the last two weeks were huge games and the Colts have proven they are confident in their rookie. The Colts have yet to have any runner top 100 rushing yards this year but now that Addai is getting the lion's share, that becomes more likely to happen as soon as this week.

Projections:

Addai 110 yards, 1 TD

Rhodes 40 yards

I would have bumped my original post to the top ... but it has gone missing for some odd reason.

Looks like it is still RBBC in Indy and each week it is anybody's guess as to who will get the lion's share of the carries.

:Addaiowner :D Addaiowner:

Meh, Addai is still the back to have there. Of course I'm starting him in 2 leagues. So he only had 80 yards and a TD before the last drive if you want to throw that out. But then he was the back of choice to kill said clock... Indy's version of RBBC is OK by me.

Meh, Addai is still the back to have there. Of course I'm starting him in 2 leagues. So he only had 80 yards and a TD before the last drive if you want to throw that out. But then he was the back of choice to kill said clock... Indy's version of RBBC is OK by me.

my point was it's hard to start him after being outcarried by Rhodes 14-8 going into the 4th.Especially after the last 2 weeks when it was reversed.