[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinal coaches & players

nuke'em ttg

I'm glad i'm not a fan, but i'm pretty p!ssed that i have one of them on my team. Difficult to watch. I'm surprised it's looking like Denny will keep his job through the year...maybe he fired the OC to remove one of the only people, if not the only person, in a position to take his job if he were to get the axe. :D

So glad I moved from AZ back closer to the homeland. I would be mad that I am still a Cards season ticket holder except for the fact that they only cost me $250. Selling one game to some chump from Chicago on Ebay and I made back everything. Peck 'em Cards!

The good news is that Denny Green will definitely be fired at years end. And for a new coach coming in, there is some talent in Arizona.

There is a LOT of talent in Arizona. With a real coach (and at least 1 or 2 major OL upgrades) this is a very good team IMO.

We tried to warn you when they left St. Louis for the promised cash in the desert. "Be careful what you wish for..." Worst franchise in sports.