[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am no longer a Giants fan

giantsfan

I want to officially announce that right here and now. They are THE sloppiest, MOST mistake prone, WORST coached team in the league and I am tired of it. What we just saw is a disgrace. The players had NO clue that was a live ball none at all. I bet every single person in here knew Hester could and would return a miss as soon as we saw him drop back there. Then he hesitates to throw the Giants off and then takes off and other than Feely NO Giant was even on the screen. I am 1000% done being a fan of a team that plays sloppy and mistake prone football ALL the time.

Edited by giantsfan

thin skin man. Your team is in first place, happens to be losing to the #1 seed in the confrence and you bail on them just like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe you should start rooting for the Cardinals. I hear the'll be pretty good sometime soon.

Edited by Tally

thin skin man. Your team is in first place, happens to be losing to the #1 seed in the confrence and you bail on them just like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe you should start rooting for the Cardinals. I hear the'll be pretty good sometime soon.

Understandable POV but it isn't about losing the game, you can live with that, it's just the sheer sloppiness the Giants continue to play with. And the fact that they are coaching poorly as well. Year after year they make mental mistakes all over the place and it wears you down. Obviously it is all relative. They are not the Cards but it just drives you crazy when you make mental mistakes like they always do. To be outplayed and lose okay you live but the mental mistakes drive you nuts.

I want to officially announce that right here and now. They are THE sloppiest, MOST mistake prone, WORST coached team in the league and I am tired of it. What we just saw is a disgrace. The players had NO clue that was a live ball none at all. I bet every single person in here knew Hester could and would return a miss as soon as we saw him drop back there. Then he hesitates to throw the Giants off and then takes off and other than Feely NO Giant was even on the screen. I am 1000% done being a fan of a team that plays sloppy and mistake prone football ALL the time.

Pretty lame excuse for a fan to begin with if you ask me.

I'm a Raider fan, I'm still sticking with em'. That's what it's all about. :D

Edited by kpholmes

Understandable POV but it isn't about losing the game, you can live with that, it's just the sheer sloppiness the Giants continue to play with. And the fact that they are coaching poorly as well. Year after year they make mental mistakes all over the place and it wears you down. Obviously it is all relative. They are not the Cards but it just drives you crazy when you make mental mistakes like they always do. To be outplayed and lose okay you live but the mental mistakes drive you nuts.

Typical east coast liberal.

You and Ted forming a new team? :D

There is a lot of pain in those words. However, pipe down your taking my W buzz away. After all, those same sloppy, shotty coached, mistake prone, no heart, bone head players beat my boys.

That was pre Romo era. Hope your still playing exactly the way you are now when we bring our new toy to your house. I get the feeling Romo's starting to like other people's houses. :D

There was no excuse for that missed FG return. You've gotta give credit to the Bears though. They take advantage of mistakes by their opponents. The Giants made a lot of them tonight. I'm actually surprised the Giants D held up for as long as it did. They are running out second and third stringers at almost every position. They need to get healthy quick or else this season is going to mirror what happened last year. Hopefully the G-Men get another crack at the Bears in the playoffs with a healthier team.

:D Can you modify your handle?

Yeah, tough game, but you'll have to admit this tightens up the NFC East race.

Actually not worried about the Boys even one drop. This is the same team that lost in Wash last week right WITH Romo. If the Giants beat them at home, and they will, they will be 2 up which is really 3 since they'd have the tiebreaker. So 3 up with 6 left if they win that game is a clinched division especially with Tenn and NO at home still on the schedule. So no not worried about the division. We did lose not just the # 1 but the # 2 seed and a bye last night to Seattle which elminates any real SB chance IMO, THAT is what stinks.

FYI the Giants play well against the Boys. Won 2 of the last 3 in pretty easy fashion and the game they lost last season was a domination in Big D that the Giants, SURPRISE, blew with sloppy play.

Edited by giantsfan

I want to officially announce that right here and now. They are THE sloppiest, MOST mistake prone, WORST coached team in the league and I am tired of it. What we just saw is a disgrace. . I am 1000% done being a fan of a team that plays sloppy and mistake prone football ALL the time.

You sir, have obviously never seen my Tennessee Titans play...

Good thing you are not a Lions fan. You would have left many times over.

Honestly? You won't be watching the game next weekend?

Good thing you are not a Lions fan. You would have left many times over.

Honestly? You won't be watching the game next weekend?

Honestly frustration gets the best of you sometimes. And I do realize there are WAY more tortured teams than the Giants, a few were mentioned in here. Again it is all relative. The Giants are a good team who time after time blow big games because of sloppy stupid play. As a fan you get tired of it. If you lose okay, but enough with the sloppiness and mental mistakes leading to these losses in big games. As a fan of a GOOD team it drives you insane.

Actually not worried about the Boys even one drop. This is the same team that lost in Wash last week right WITH Romo. If the Giants beat them at home, and they will, they will be 2 up which is really 3 since they'd have the tiebreaker. So 3 up with 6 left if they win that game is a clinched division especially with Tenn and NO at home still on the schedule. So no not worried about the division. We did lose not just the # 1 but the # 2 seed and a bye last night to Seattle which elminates any real SB chance IMO, THAT is what stinks.

FYI the Giants play well against the Boys. Won 2 of the last 3 in pretty easy fashion and the game they lost last season was a domination in Big D that the Giants, SURPRISE, blew with sloppy play.

You are no longer allowed to say "We" when referring to the Giants. You use "They" like you did a few times. From here on out..