[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am no longer a Giants fan

giantsfan

Not going to change my name, more trouble then it's worth, but I am no longer a Giants fan. They are a joke. I'm tired of it.

You sir are a disgrace to the true fans of my beloved Giants. :bash:

Perhaps you missed out on the whole Ray Handley era?

Obviously you are not a true Giants fan, more likely a bandwagon jumper. :D

NO excuses for the poor play, but we are pretty well banged up right now and played a very good Chi. team last night.

This group of Giants will likely be in the mix come playoff time, but even good teams will have bad games.

Don't let the door hit you in the azz fair weather fan . :D

You sir are a disgrace to the true fans of my beloved Giants. :bash:

Perhaps you missed out on the whole Ray Handley era?

Obviously you are not a true Giants fan, more likely a bandwagon jumper. :D

NO excuses for the poor play, but we are pretty well banged up right now and played a very good Chi. team last night.

This group of Giants will likely be in the mix come playoff time, but even good teams will have bad games.

Don't let the door hit you in the azz fair weather fan . :D

Again very fair. And for the record I've been a fan since I was 10 so not a fair weather fan at all. But do understand where you are coming from and respect that.

I want to officially announce that right here and now. They are THE sloppiest, MOST mistake prone, WORST coached team in the league and I am tired of it. What we just saw is a disgrace. The players had NO clue that was a live ball none at all. I bet every single person in here knew Hester could and would return a miss as soon as we saw him drop back there. Then he hesitates to throw the Giants off and then takes off and other than Feely NO Giant was even on the screen. I am 1000% done being a fan of a team that plays sloppy and mistake prone football ALL the time.

Let me try a quick intervention for a fellow Big Blue fan.....

:bash:

Come on man....it ain't over yet. Yeah we looked bad last night. Yeah, every Pop Warner team knows that kick is in play. But it ain't over!! We need to rally 'round the injured. Give them Umenyoia; take Strahan;

Pettigout..gone. Gotta strap it on tighter and get mad! Season's not over! Were still in first palce in the division. We've beaten the other three with impressive road wins! Sure Coughlin always looks a bit like an Alzeimers patient when the sideline camera catches him, but that's okay! We got the league's leading rusher... and when things get snowy in December and January...he'll be there. Think the Bears have a big edge if the Conference Championship is in Chicago in the dead of winter...I SAY NO!

Did we give up when the Germans bomber Pearl Harbour???? NO!! :clap:

Seattle...deadmen..Chicago....deadmen.....Minnesota.....

:D

oopps,... wrong speech...

You get the idea. My son is real upset, but I keep telling him, every Super Bowl Champ, save one, has lost multiple games in a season...we did it in '86...we did it in 2000.....WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!! :D

cough...coug...wheeze...wheeze...

:tup:

Boy, that took a lot out of me, I'm beat.

Edited by Atlas

You get the idea. My son is real upset, but I keep telling him, every Super Bowl Champ, save one, has lost multiple games in a season...we did it in '86...we did it in 2000 .....WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!! :D

did you mean 1990 there for the other victory, as they lost the SB for the 2000 season? :D

did you mean 1990 there for the other victory, as they lost the SB for the 2000 season? :D

I was actually focusing on GETTING there, but in my haste ommitted the 1990 team

Thank you.

(I'm getting old)

Honestly frustration gets the best of you sometimes. And I do realize there are WAY more tortured teams than the Giants, a few were mentioned in here. Again it is all relative. The Giants are a good team who time after time blow big games because of sloppy stupid play. As a fan you get tired of it. If you lose okay, but enough with the sloppiness and mental mistakes leading to these losses in big games. As a fan of a GOOD team it drives you insane.

You should pay more attention to two things:

1. Half the Giants team was out last night and another two got banged up during the game, one with a busted leg.

2. The Bears are actually quite good when they get it together.

I want to officially announce that right here and now. They are THE sloppiest, MOST mistake prone, WORST coached team in the league and I am tired of it. What we just saw is a disgrace. The players had NO clue that was a live ball none at all. I bet every single person in here knew Hester could and would return a miss as soon as we saw him drop back there. Then he hesitates to throw the Giants off and then takes off and other than Feely NO Giant was even on the screen. I am 1000% done being a fan of a team that plays sloppy and mistake prone football ALL the time.

whatever. as a skins fan I take offense to your above statement.

You should pay more attention to two things:

1. Half the Giants team was out last night and another two got banged up during the game, one with a busted leg.

2. The Bears are actually quite good when they get it together.

Gotta agree with that.

The game was a lot closer than the final score showed. The Giants dominated the entire first half, but only led by three at halftime. In the second half the Bears took advantage of the Giants bonehead mistakes and ran away with the game. Up until the missed FG return for a TD, it was still anyones game. You just can't make stupid mistakes like that against a good team like the Bears. I think these two teams will meet again in January.

As a Lions fan and season ticket holder, I don't think you understand the nuances of bad football at all. It's going to take you a couple more decades to render your past Super Bowl victories as meaningless as the Lions NFL champioships of some long bygone era. You'll also need to derail the careers of numerous coaches, and hire several more that didn't deserve a job in the first place. It takes dedication to make sure having the best weapon in football for ten years nets you no more than a single playoff win (and your team is badly trounced in the NFL championship game the following week). You need to get an idiot (Like o, say Matt Millen?) as GM and stick with him, including contract extensions for no apparent reasons. I mean the turnovers, untimely penalties, and bad clock management-sure any team can do that for a few seasons-but can you do it for decades like the Lions? Sure , I coulda been a bandwagon guy and hopped on with some good team, but instead I made it my goal to learn as much as I could about bad football, and the Lions are a wealth of information...... :D

Edited by Snoil

Im waiting for him to say he hats Eli Manning as well.

This guy really is the definition of fair weather fan.

As a packer fan, I must say this is my favorite season in 3 years. Last year was horrid, the year before they just played flat and stumbled into the playoffs... This year if everything goes there way, they could possibley fall into a wild card spot, but im not counting on it. I just love watching the youth of the team play better and better each week. Watching the great one run down Marino's record is also a joy.

But back to the point, your psuedo team is still in first place in the division, what the hell are you bailing for?

Where you a Bengals fan last year? You suck.

Honestly frustration gets the best of you sometimes. And I do realize there are WAY more tortured teams than the Giants, a few were mentioned in here. Again it is all relative. The Giants are a good team who time after time blow big games because of sloppy stupid play. As a fan you get tired of it. If you lose okay, but enough with the sloppiness and mental mistakes leading to these losses in big games. As a fan of a GOOD team it drives you insane.

IMO the Giants have overachieved this season anyways. if I was you I would be happy my coach has done a great job and has your team in position to make the playoffs. your offensive line gives Eli exactly no time to get rid of the ball and your secondary can be exploited by anyone who decides to exploit it.

As a Lions fan it is semi offensive to see posts like this. I am sure if you are a true fan you will be ready next week for your squad.