[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki is a (explitive) not a STUD

rai

he's a yardage guy, but he had 26 TDs (combined) in 04 and 05 so I was expecting a few TDs here and there.

You were wrong, you made a bad pick, deal with it.

There were plenty of backs available at #5 that you could have picked that have put up better numbers under your scoring system than Tiki Barber. They were all sitting right there for the taking. But you chose Tiki Barber. So either live with it, trade him, whatever. Learn from this experience and do better research before next year's draft. Take some responsibility for your decisions.

You should have done your research rai, otherwise you wouldn't be in this predicament. :D

:D

Yup.

Brandon Jacobs really came on late last year AND was highly thought of in NY. Only a moran would have ignored those factors in a TD heavy league.

In my local league Barber is the 7th ranked RB behind LT, LJ, SJax, FWP, Westy and KJ.

Sounds to me like you drafted off a cheat sheet without any thought/research and now you are bitter because the cheat sheet didn't fit to your league.

i convinced someone at the beginning of the season that tiki would get goalline carries so he traded me BJ in a TD heavy league :D:)

Remind me again ... is it cool to flat-out lie to a league mate in order to get them to do a deal that is to your advantage?

Sounds exactly like a league I'd never want to be in...

PS - Anyone drafing Tiki at 5th overall in the first round of a TD-heavy league wasn't thinking very hard when they made the pick.

Remind me again ... is it cool to flat-out lie to a league mate in order to get them to do a deal that is to your advantage?

Hey, if someone doesn't spend enough time to do their research then they get what they deserve. :D

BTW, no...it's not very cool. But I'd bet the other guy will learn from the mistake & in the future deal, or more likely, not deal with him accordingly.

Should have done your research. Before the season started I saw him on PTI and he said not to draft him in Fantasy becuse they were planning on giving Jacobs the ball at the goal line this season.

I forgot to say it's a not a TD heavy league, we also get 1 for 10 rec yards and 1 for 20 rush yards, so he puts up like 8-10 points a week, but TDs are nice, see LT got 4 TDs yest which is more than Tiki will probably get all year.

I forgot to say it's a not a TD heavy league, we also get 1 for 10 rec yards and 1 for 20 rush yards, so he puts up like 8-10 points a week, but TDs are nice, see LT got 4 TDs yest which is more than Tiki will probably get all year.

I think somebody was saying something at the beginning of the year about some other guy gettin gthe ball at the goal line this year. I could be mistaken though. :D

tiki is coming off some career years (for him). with him turning the corner and looking to end his career (before we knew he was retiring), it seemed highly unlikey that he could reproduce those numbers....especially with jacobs roll as a short yardage back. i personally was gratefull that people strickly going off of cheat sheets were taking him at 5.