[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts go down this week

HowboutthemCowboys

The Colts will be 9-1 at this time next week. They won't be able to run the ball on Dallas at all and Dallas will get pressure on Manning forcing a few uncharacteristic mistakes. Dallas on the other hand will pound the ball at the Colts all day with JJ and Barber. Romo will have a nice game as well, Indy can't stop anyone.

This will be the game that the Cowboys need to prove they are headed in the right direction and push them toward the playoffs. Who's with me? :D

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Why you hate the Colts?

I've just always hated Peyton Manning since he was at UT in college. It made me so happy last year when SC went to Tennessee and beat the Vols when they were retiring Peyton's jersey and he was sitting in the front row on the 50.

I just dislike the whole Manning family, especially after the whole "Eli will not play for SD" thing. I hate anyone with the name Manning in their name in football, even if they aren't related.

Archie Manning

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Ricky Manning Jr.

Roy Manning

Danieal Manning

Now I'm sure the last 3 aren't even related to the Manning family, because I'm sure they are all black, but that name makes me hate them. Throw in Cooper Manning too, I don't like the cut of his jib.

Nope, Steve Young was and still is my QB. Haven't found one I like since him but Palmer is getting close to it.

You know you are a first class dick! I'm sure Palmer would just as soon have you put him on your do not like list.

I've just always hated Peyton Manning since he was at UT in college. It made me so happy last year when SC went to Tennessee and beat the Vols when they were retiring Peyton's jersey and he was sitting in the front row on the 50.

I just dislike the whole Manning family, especially after the whole "Eli will not play for SD" thing. I hate anyone with the name Manning in their name in football, even if they aren't related.

Archie Manning

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Ricky Manning Jr.

Roy Manning

Danieal Manning

Now I'm sure the last 3 aren't even related to the Manning family, because I'm sure they are all black, but that name makes me hate them. Throw in Cooper Manning too, I don't like the cut of his jib.

You've gone too far.

You know you are a first class dick! I'm sure Palmer would just as soon have you put him on your do not like list.

If it makes you happier, I think the NFL should abolish the Saints, it says so on my bumper sticker.

Edited by CD6405

Steve Young couldn't hold Joe Montana's jock :D And if you don't like the Cowboys or the Colts then why bother posting in Cowboy/Colt thread

Oh, and I agree, I have this feeling that next Sunday the Colts get their first lost.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Steve Young couldn't hold Joe Montana's jock :D And if you don't like the Cowboys or the Colts then why bother posting in Cowboy/Colt thread

See above. :D