[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

HowboutthemCowboys

We need TBB to win to keep even in the NFC South, well the same as it was before this week.

Yeah, I know... I hate these division games because I really don't want to have to root for anybody.

Chances for us are getting slimmer every week, especially now that Kerney's out for the season. :D

Yeah, I know... I hate these division games because I really don't want to have to root for anybody.

Chances for us are getting slimmer every week, especially now that Kerney's out for the season. :D

Atlanta always has such horrible luck with injuries, but the great teams typically can work around it. I just wish the Falcons were a little more consistent in the win category. A loss to Detroit didn't help their reputation. :D

Atlanta always has such horrible luck with injuries, but the great teams typically can work around it. I just wish the Falcons were a little more consistent in the win category. A loss to Detroit and Cleveland didn't help their reputation. :D

fixed it.

I'm a very big supporter of Vick...but his last game is getting me wondering, 16/40 passing is not good.

fixed it.

I'm a very big supporter of Vick...but his last game is getting me wondering, 16/40 passing is not good.

Granted, Vick had a bad game on a couple of different levels, but the receivers are out there playing hot potato with the ball.

Not to mention that the team only has 3 starting offensive linemen left, and no change-of-pace running back, which takes away a lot of the mystery out of what are already horribly-called games by a miserable excuse for an offensive coordinator.

back to the bench DeAngelo, nice seeing ya...

I'm guessing that that wasn't quite the "spark" that Carolina thought they were going to get out of him tonight.

screw Foster.....THROW THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina has got to have the worst offensive game plan this side of the Redskins. I guess it must prove to be to much of a problem to try to throw the ball on 1st down - somebody must be expecting that. I think the 1.24 yards per carry on 1st down with one of the worst teams at converting 3rd downs must be a better option. This team's scheme sux so far.