[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss explains why he drops so many this year

kpholmes

(KFFL) Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

With that attitude this tool doesn't deserve to be playing the game on any team.

:D

With that attitude this tool doesn't deserve to be playing the game on any team.

My oh my how your tune has changed

At least Oakland doesn't pretend to be interested in character, they'll take the talent.

In the end, its still Atlanta's loss not having Moss line up at WR.

My oh my how your tune has changed

It's true Big, I'll give ya that. Moss has definetly changed my mind this season about player attitude.

Mainly because he has let his talent decrease because his bad character has increased...

As they say, hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard...

Edited by kpholmes

I'm THE most sought after high school wide reciever in the United States.

USC wants me, Notre Dame wants me, OU, MU, the other MU, the other other MU...they all want me.

But they all pass on me. For some reason that I can't understand.

I go to Marshall. Because I like West Virginia. Really, that's why I go there. I like chubby fat chicks with buck teeth.

Chad Pennington throws me a lot of TDs.

The stupid Vikings draft me.

I run faster than a lot of NFL defensive backs. When I'm wide open I sometimes catch the ball. I sometimes score.

I'm an idiot.

I run over traffic cops in my Lexus.

People are still surprised when I suck.

Who am I?

What gets me is that Moss is still a team captain for the Raiders.

A team captain shouldn't be making comments like this in the press or taking off as many plays as Moss does.

He's a captain because Shell was probably trying to make him feel special. Trying to motivate him and get him involved. I guess it aint working.

It's true Big, I'll give ya that. Moss has definetly changed my mind this season about player attitude.

Mainly because he has let his talent decrease because his bad character has increased...

As they say, hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard...

Attitude. Concentration. Effort. If Moss had any of those, he'd be a Hall of Famer. Without them, he's on the list of Most Talent Wasted, right up there with Ricky Williams ... Hey, I wonder if RMoss's smoking habits have anything to do with his tendency to lose interest in his day job? :D

I'm THE most sought after high school wide reciever in the United States.

USC wants me, Notre Dame wants me, OU, MU, the other MU, the other other MU...they all want me.

But they all pass on me. For some reason that I can't understand.

I go to Marshall. Because I like West Virginia. Really, that's why I go there. I like chubby fat chicks with buck teeth.

Chad Pennington throws me a lot of TDs.

The stupid Vikings draft me.

I run faster than a lot of NFL defensive backs. When I'm wide open I sometimes catch the ball. I sometimes score.

I'm an idiot.

I run over traffic cops in my Lexus.

People are still surprised when I suck.

Who am I?

:D:D

In the real world, people who get bored with their jobs & start f'ing up & losing concentration either get fired or get pay cuts & demotions.

Good thing you play pro football, junior. You get to keep cashing those enormous paychecks even though you don't give a damn about earning the money.

Attitude. Concentration. Effort. If Moss had any of those, he'd be a Hall of Famer. Without them, he's on the list of Most Talent Wasted, right up there with Ricky Williams ... Hey, I wonder if RMoss's smoking habits have anything to do with his tendency to lose interest in his day job? :D

without question, he dominates the game WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT...thats why it was frustrating to watch him as a Viking and why Viking fans weren't that bothered when he left...he's a tease

(KFFL) Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss gave a reason for why he has dropped so many passes this year. "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

:D

Why would anyone be surprised by this? This is Randy "I only play when I want to" Moss.

Didn't the Raiders also pay Jeff George $40 million? That whole maverick player(just win baby) schtick ended decades ago.

Although I feel like going back and finding my previous posts on Moss, and looking really cool...I'm not really happy right now, and certainly not excited. Now, if you guys want to make me happy, really happy, I'll go find them and show you just how good a prognosticator I am.

By the way, the best way to make me happy, is straight cash, homey. :D

well, the guy is in WR hell right now. andrew walter throwing him the ball, robert gallery and langston walker buying him time to get open, art shell and mr. whatshisname-bed&breakfast drawing up the game plans, alvis whitted on the other side of the field. yowsa :D yeah, it'd be great if moss displayed a better attitude, but how much difference would it really make? i'm thinking none whatsoever.

well, the guy is in WR hell right now. andrew walter throwing him the ball, robert gallery and langston walker buying him time to get open, art shell and mr. whatshisname-bed&breakfast drawing up the game plans, alvis whitted on the other side of the field. yowsa :D yeah, it'd be great if moss displayed a better attitude, but how much difference would it really make? i'm thinking none whatsoever.

I was thinking the same sort of thing ...

That's tempting to think ... but I just watched a set of film clips on ESPN of his play this year and if he only caught half the balls which hit him in the hands and he dropped, his stats -- and Oakland's record and AW's reputation as a passer -- would be significantly different.

Not defending Moss, see my sig. But he was not the first offensive player to lady dog. Walter and Jordan (porter does not count :D ) both have called Schell basically an idiot long ago. As Az says, he is in purgatory hell. No different than any other prima donna receiver out there

Its so nice to see a "slightly above average wr that thinks he is the best ever" go to a team and suck..................I love it. He is a joke to professional sports and should be thrown back to the streets where a guy like him can pout and think about how life sucks and people should cater to his lucky ass and make HIM happy. Because he is so good. Good bye Canton you scumbag.

Not defending Moss, see my sig. But he was not the first offensive player to lady dog. Walter and Jordan (porter does not count :D ) both have called Schell basically an idiot long ago. As Az says, he is in purgatory hell. No different than any other prima donna receiver out there

A. Walter has never 'basically' called Shell an idiot, he has merely criticized Tom Walsh's play calling, when it has proved not to work over and over. Not only that, but he only took over the starting job 8 weeks ago, so I'm not really sure what you mean by "long ago"

B. Jordan has never 'basically' called Shell an idiot, he stepped up and tried to take on a roll as a team leader and supported Shell's coaching.

C. Art Shell's name is not spelled "Schell"

So, aside from that I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

Thanks for posting, try again.

Shell, Schell, Schmell, spell it any way you want, he flat out sucks. He took a RB that was a HUGH threat in the passing game and tremendously helped the offense and put him on the shelf. He makes bad calls, bad decisions, has lost control of his team and has no authority.