[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is it possible to take back ur shoes and gloves from canton?

samurai30

I know a rb is the product of his offense...in particular his offensive line...but caddy sure is having the sophmore slump this year. It doesn't help he has little running room, but I really thought caddy would be special in that he still could produce even with a shoddy O-line. I had high hopes for caddy too this year, luckily Kevin Jones has bailed me out somewhat. The question now becomes...will we see the same situation next year? The tampa bay qb situation is still a mess...the O-line doesn't look improved....and the defense is getting way too old...thus giving up points..translating into playing catch up for the offense. Caddy will definitely fall out of the top 15...maybe even the top 20 of running backs. I hate to see that, he does have talent.....but maybe not the talent we all saw the first 3 games where he came out bust'en loose. People know his game...and it shows..

I know a rb is the product of his offense...in particular his offensive line...but caddy sure is having the sophmore slump this year. It doesn't help he has little running room, but I really thought caddy would be special in that he still could produce even with a shoddy O-line. I had high hopes for caddy too this year, luckily Kevin Jones has bailed me out somewhat. The question now becomes...will we see the same situation next year? The tampa bay qb situation is still a mess...the O-line doesn't look improved....and the defense is getting way too old...thus giving up points..translating into playing catch up for the offense. Caddy will definitely fall out of the top 15...maybe even the top 20 of running backs. I hate to see that, he does have talent.....but maybe not the talent we all saw the first 3 games where he came out bust'en loose. People know his game...and it shows..

Perhaps the most insightful post I've ever seen.

I think we have a fantasy football supergenious on our hands here.

I think Caddy may need a change of environment before he really cooks, like Priest Holmes' move to KC.

(No, I am not saying Caddy is the next Priest. The comparison is just a device to illustrate my point).

as much as i'd like to see caddy get moved to another garage, i really don't see how that could happen.

They have 2 rookies on the o-line and one first year player. Give them some time to mesh. And honestly, they can't get any worse.....

Also, you can't gain yardage if you dont get any carries and there are not any holes......it doesn't matter if you are LT, LJ, or Priest.

Edited by Jolly Rodgers