[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lemar Marshall Trade

TheShiznit

Should I hold on to this cat. Even though the whole Washington D looked like hell Sunday...Lemar came away with 0 points...0! I got him in a trade involving Angelo Crowell...and have taken the sharp end of this stick. Should I trade Marshall for a WR3 or keep him cause he will be ok down the stretch.

Any advice is appreciated.

Should I hold on to this cat. Even though the whole Washington D looked like hell Sunday...Lemar came away with 0 points...0! I got him in a trade involving Angelo Crowell...and have taken the sharp end of this stick. Should I trade Marshall for a WR3 or keep him cause he will be ok down the stretch.

I seriously doubt you will start anyone but Fletcher, Ryans and Thomas from here on out... get what you can for him.

I get to start four LB's in my league....would that make a difference?

Well Bart Scott has cooled off since his torrid start, but certainly makes a fine fourth LB. And heck, you even have Crowder, who hasn't scored less than double digits since Week 2.

Out of curiosity, when was this initial trade made? What was the attraction to Marshall? IIRC, Lemar started of hot in the first two weeks right?

The first things that come to mind in answering your question are the following:

Get to, and have to, are two different scenarios. What's your mandatory defensive lineup?

Second, what do the available free agents (name like 3 or 4) look like?

I know this is not exactly the same, but I'm in a little bit of a pickle with my least important LB (Barnett). The main reason I don't drop him is because my primary competition for the title this year is very very thing at LBs, and this would be a pretty decent improvement to his squad. So while he has little value to me, I don't dare drop him. Just food for thought. Sorry for the hijack.

Edited by scuba chuck

no problem about the hijack...unless it is a moving vehicle or my home....no problem with hijacking!!!

I needed a starting receiver really bad about three weeks into the season. I traded Angelo Crowell(cause I had London Fletcher) and Joe Horn for Lemar Marshall and Chris Chambers. I thought Chamber would be an upgrade...with Colston stealing from Horn and all. I have only started him twice and he was declared last second inactive and then scored 19. I didn't play him last Sunday..don't need to.

We can start up to 4 LB's. We have to start 6 defensive players. you could start two of each...DL,LB, and DB.

Sometimes I start Hope and Winfield when the matchups look like interception highlight reel...and the fact Winfield can tackle like a linebacker!!!

but I start Jared Allen, Fletcher, Ryans, Thomas, Scott, and Hope. Those guys with Brees and LT have won me the last 3 weeks in a row. Anyway, just was wondering how he went from pretty darn solid player to "who is the MLB is Washington"?

Thanks for the advice.