[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

I love my Cowboys, but dammit, they always find a way to lose the big games. They are beating the teams they SHOULD beat, and losing to teams that are playoff contenders.

The ONLY difference here is that this is the first game that Romo will be starting against a playoff contender. He is the key here. If he can keep the chains moving like he has been, then the Boys should get a victory at home. If he has an off-game, they lose.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my Cowboys, but dammit, they always find a way to lose the big games. They are beating the teams they SHOULD beat, and losing to teams that are playoff contenders.

The ONLY difference here is that this is the first game that Romo will be starting against a playoff contender. He is the key here. If he can keep the chains moving like he has been, then the Boys should get a victory at home. If he has an off-game, they lose.

Colts strength is their pass defense (#2 in the league). This game has less to do about Romo, and more about how committed the Cowboys are to running Julius Jones and Marion Barber III. Honestly, Barber worries me the most, he's the kind of guy the Colts struggle with. Hopefully Sanders will be back, he makes a huge difference.

Colts strength is their pass defense (#2 in the league). This game has less to do about Romo, and more about how committed the Cowboys are to running Julius Jones and Marion Barber III. Honestly, Barber worries me the most, he's the kind of guy the Colts struggle with. Hopefully Sanders will be back, he makes a huge difference.

Colts do have a good pass D. But my point here was that its been the QB position with the Cowboys that has lost games vs playoff caliber teams. Thats been the biggest issue with the Boys this year. Now that they have a QB that appears to take much better care of the football, I think that has more bearing on the outcome of this game, good pass D or not.

Should be an excellent game, regardless of the outcome.

The Colts are giving up more than 5 yards per carry on defense. If the Cowboys can eliminate the stupid mistakes (penalties) that have plagued them throughout the year, and they run the ball right down the throat of that defense they have a chance. If Romo is taking it to the air 20+ times then more than likely the Colts win easily.

For what it's worth, I just picked up Romo in my local . The boys are now DOOMED!!! :D

Yeah but will you start him to try and complete the hex? Be careful with him, as we visit you again here soon and this is just the kind of thing that makes things come to a head and boil over. :D

I here that Wolv. But don't you get the feelin that Romo just doesn't give a damn where he's playin or who. As if to say, "look somebody IS open and when I find him, he's gettin the ball and were gonna score". I gotta tell ya I like it.

Question for me is, will he get time. Will Flo protect his blind side all game from being speedrushed in the back. Because in my mind, Romo WILL get the job done as will JJ and Barber.

This game is riding squarely on the shoulders of the D in this one. Limit the damage we win.

I dont expect the Cowboys to win this game, but, its not out of the question. The Cowboy safetys are gonna have to play a little above their heads if you ask me.

Safetys have to play well but the job is still the corner's to cover. Newman better be ready to play Sunday because despite having very little business thus far, Manning doesn't care who is covering his guys as he believes his guys will win one on one, and they have. Henry and Glenn will have to step up big in this one.

This is the game Newman has to pick Manning to earn his keep rather then knocking it down as he more often does. Manning will throw a pickable ball in this game trying to make a play. I am sure of it. I can see Glenn getting his hands on one also if Stokely returns and trys to shake off the timing rust.

Again this will be a game of one on one matchups on both sides and whom ever wins the day between wide out and corner will decide this one. The safetys just have to do there job and be Safetys meaning keep the ball in front of them, and put em to sleep, bringing the wood if they catch it.

I am preped for a blown coverage or two but I just hope they're for 30 and not 70+.

Wouldn't it be something if the game came down to a Vanderjagt field goal! The script is perfect and Vandy knows it too.

This is gonna be a goodin.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Yeah but will you start him to try and complete the hex? Be careful with him, as we visit you again here soon and this is just the kind of thing that makes things come to a head and boil over. :clap:

Hmmm, :D .... Romo, Alex Smith or the Vick.

I'm starting ROMO. :bash:

He should have a Manning like day, which Manning I'm not quite sure . :D

I'm definitely looking forward to this game...but the fire power that the Colts brings with them certainly worries me. Not out of the question the Cowboys pull it off, but something deep inside me hopes we can at least make a game of it.

Wouldn't it be something if the game came down to a Vanderjagt field goal! The script is perfect and Vandy knows it too.

:D

:D

If that ends up being the case... we're hosed. :bash:

Cowboys Win, Cowboys Win............. :D:D:bash::clap:

Outstanding Defense, and Romo played out of his head in the second half. What a win.

Total DOMINATION by the Cowboys D in money time. I love it.

Eagles loss, Wash loss which make it twice as sweet.

Only neg out of this game is Vanderstink. WOW can you say NO confidence.

Congrats Cowboys fans.........The D was great, and Romo wasn't to shabby either!

:D:D:bash:

Hopefully, this will get the press off our backs now about a perfect season and we can focus on what we need to do......

Yeah it was a much bigger win for us then a tough loss for you. Colts will stride in the playoffs but the Boys will have to fight tooth and nail the rest of the way.

Gotta be happy with our D though and Romo is the Man of the future. Great call Parcells.

Awesome game. Finally win a game they weren't favored to win.

The missed field goals weren't lost on me though. VanderMiss is gonna cost us at some point AGAIN, and very likely in the playoffs when needed the most. Turd.

To be honest, I'd rather have Suisham back. He can miss field goals just as easily, but at least his kickoff results are much better...

Awesome game. Finally win a game they weren't favored to win.

The missed field goals weren't lost on me though. VanderMiss is gonna cost us at some point AGAIN, and very likely in the playoffs when needed the most. Turd.

To be honest, I'd rather have Suisham back. He can miss field goals just as easily, but at least his kickoff results are much better...

I agree. I wonder what kind of signing bonuse Jerry gave the liquored up keeker. I know he has a pretty big contact for a keeker, but if his signing bonus was fairly small, it might be time to cut him.