[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis could go to IR

tonyr0802

Just saw this, Portis may be put on IR to make room for a defensive signing. :D

Portis to IR?

Was thinking this might be it for Portis. Now Portis owners have to decide whether to drop him on waivers now and pick up something decent or wait for the official word. In my league I have till midnight tonight. I'll probably hold on. Never learned how to fold em.

Was thinking this might be it for Portis. Now Portis owners have to decide whether to drop him on waivers now and pick up something decent or wait for the official word. In my league I have till midnight tonight. I'll probably hold on. Never learned how to fold em.

Round 1: Portis :D

Round 2: McGahee :D

Thank God for Gore & Lundy!! :bash:

According to published reports, RB Clinton Portis (hand, shoulder) will have surgery on his left shoulder and is out for the remainder of the season. The team plans to place him on injured reserve.

(Updated 11/15/2006).

Guess it's official. Hope Caddy can pick up the slack.

According to published reports, RB Clinton Portis (hand, shoulder) will have surgery on his left shoulder and is out for the remainder of the season. The team plans to place him on injured reserve.

(Updated 11/15/2006).

Guess it's official. Hope Caddy can pick up the slack.

Really wish it was more official.....so I can drop him..... :D