[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans V Eagles

Carlucci

Titans V Eagles  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this Sunday's clash?

• Titans
    • Eagles

Your team beat a McNabbless Eagles team who got bummed when theyre QB got hurt.

Why are you proud of them? Whats that... like 3 wins now?

In fairness, they were beating them before McNabb went out.

Thats fine. I bet ya McNabb woulda done what hes done all year in the second half had he stayed healthy... Put up some sick numbers...

Here's some sick numbers:

D. McNabb 6/13 78 yds 0 TDs 1 INTs

That what he did before he was hurt vs the mighty Titans. PHI has been over-rated all year long - for what possible reason I have no idea. Leave it to an Eagles fan to talk smack while simultaneously making whiny excuses after getting waxed by one of the worst teams in the league.

Here's some sick numbers:

D. McNabb 6/13 78 yds 0 TDs 1 INTs

That what he did before he was hurt vs the mighty Titans. PHI has been over-rated all year long - for what possible reason I have no idea. Leave it to an Eagles fan to talk smack while simultaneously making whiny excuses after getting waxed by one of the worst teams in the league.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are you talking about? (if youre referring to me that is)

I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM an Eagles fan.

Simply a McNabb owner...

Now apologize.....

Edited by peepinmofo

Say What Willis? are you talking about? (if youre referring to me that is)

I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM an Eagles fan.

Simply a McNabb owner...

Now apologize.....

:D

That'll happen soon - hold your breath & wait.

If you're not an Eagles fan, stop sounding like one.

Not angry - just rational. I don't see DEN through orange & blue colored glasses.

Heres a news fash for ya since you obviously dont know this...

This is a FANTASY FOOTBALL site, and I was talking FANTASY FOOTBALL about McNabb. Plain and simple. Nowhere was I making excuses for the Eagles. McNabb has started slow many games this season, and turned in a strong 2nd half. Thats exactly what my point was.

Jeezus Chriist man... Did you wake up in a bad mood or what?

lol even if McNabb played

Last time I checked, he does not play special teams, so he would not have stopped Pacman's punt return. He also would not have made the tackle on Henry's 70 yard TD run due to he does not play defense. He would have had to conducted quite the come back. Throw in that Tennessee is the 2nd youngest team in the NFL, they're best receiver tore his ACL last week, and they beat the Eagle's in THEIR house, yeah, that's something to be proud of.

Edited by Carlucci

lol even if McNabb played

Last time I checked, he does not play special teams, so he would not have stopped Pacman's punt return. He also would not have made the tackle on Henry's 70 yard TD run due to he does not play defense. He would have had to conducted quite the come back.

Again, I dont care wether the Eagles won or lost. I cared that McNabb would have likely put up numbers in the 2nd half because he would have had to throw a lot.

Am I saying something that is making me look like an Eagles fan?