[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cedric Benson

Big Ernie McCracken

I just traded FOR Benson in a contract keeper league and know the risks. I gave up Ladell Betts for him and without getting into the whole deal and my team which needed to take the risk. I think Jones is gone and Benson will have the chance to make things right. I don't think you can consider him a flop yet and once he gets a chance you Bear fans may actually end up cheering him on.

1. Jones is 29 and has decent value imo. now is the time to trade him and get value for him. The longer you wait the less value.

2. Benson is young and the Bears have alot invested in him. Benson really has not carried the load and I don't think you can quite label him a bust yet and potential in my mind is still there.

3. Benson is immature, but I do not think he's as weird as Rickey!!!! Cedric will grow up and be a decent back for you. It's year 2 guys everyone can not be that rookie sensation it takes time to figure out the NFL.

4. Most important I just traded for him. :D I have a dps spot so I can put him in for next season so it's low risk.

Edited by sacosud

I just traded FOR Benson in a contract keeper league and know the risks. I gave up Ladell Betts for him and without getting into the whole deal and my team which needed to take the risk. I think Jones is gone and Benson will have the chance to make things right. I don't think you can consider him a flop yet and once he gets a chance you Bear fans may actually end up cheering him on.

1. Jones is 29 and has decent value imo. now is the time to trade him and get value for him. The longer you wait the less value.

2. Benson is young and the Bears have alot invested in him. Benson really has not carried the load and I don't think you can quite label him a bust yet and potential in my mind is still there.

3. Benson is immature, but I do not think he's as weird as Rickey!!!! Cedric will grow up and be a decent back for you. It's year 2 guys everyone can not be that rookie sensation it takes time to figure out the NFL.

4. Most important I just traded for him. :D I have a dps spot so I can put him in for next season so it's low risk.

Man I hope your right. I just grabbed him in a keeper league as well hoping he will be given his shot. If he is, then I sport LT, Jacobs, Benson, and TO as my 4 keepers. If not, then I keep Harrison instead of Benson.

Would be great to go into the draft with my RB core secure.

By the way, Denver should be very interested in either back for next year as both would be an improvement!