[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lundy & Gado

scuba chuck

Buy ‘em

Wali Lundy, Texans

Lundy lost carries to Samkon Gado in Week 10, which has caused his value to wane a bit. If you can get him on the cheap this week, do so. Lundy faces the Bills and Jets over the next couple games and could reward owners with a couple 100+ yard performances.

The above comes from the Huddle's "chop chop" article. While Lundy has gotten some good press and support from the coaching staff prior to this weeks game, the stats don't lie. Lundy had 16 carries for 34 yards, while Samkon had 17 carries for 67 yards. Is there any insight from the Houston homers? Others?

The above comes from the Huddle's "chop chop" article. While Lundy has gotten some good press and support from the coaching staff prior to this weeks game, the stats don't lie. Lundy had 16 carries for 34 yards, while Samkon had 17 carries for 67 yards. Is there any insight from the Houston homers? Others?

Lundy's the shiftier, more versitile back. Gado is a bit bigger. I think they were trying to protect their leads. :D Maybe I'm misreading what you're saying here.

Take the following however you will.

Open locker room quotes

November 16, 2006

HoustonTexans.com

Head coach Gary Kubiak and players spoke to the media after practice and during open locker room on Thursday.

(on RB Wali Lundy)

“He’s just growing up. I think a little bit in a lot of ways after being back now for four or five weeks. He got beat up again. When you play Jacksonville they’ll beat on backs pretty good. He’s not making mistakes he’s doing the right things. (We’re) trying to freshen him up. Samkon (Gado) playing well the other day helps take a little load off of him. I just expect him to continue to get better because I think he’s at the point now where it’s not a grind for him mentally to get ready to play. I think that’s easy and he knows what he’s doing. Now it’s just physically getting his body ready week in and week out.”

www.houstontexans.com

It seems like Kubiak likes Lundy alot

Maybe....I think he may just be trying to keep him on an emotional high. Keep his spirits up. Got his spirits up after becoming the starter the last few weeks. But after watching Gado get more carries in the 2nd half, Kubiak has to be aware of any extreme emotional sways in his starting rb, or he could be asking for trouble. :D

Edited by BillyBalata