[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Top Plays - again no Adalius Thomas

In my league Adalius Thomas (BAL) is second to only London Fletcher in total points for LBs this year. (We give 1 point for tackles and passes defensed and 4 for Ints and sacks.)

I don't recall seeing Thomas on the IDP Top Plays much this year. I find it difficult to believe that he has so much trouble cracking the top 30 in any scoring system!

In my league Adalius Thomas (BAL) is second to only London Fletcher in total points for LBs this year. (We give 1 point for tackles and passes defensed and 4 for Ints and sacks.)

I don't recall seeing Thomas on the IDP Top Plays much this year. I find it difficult to believe that he has so much trouble cracking the top 30 in any scoring system!

He's 14th in scoring in my league. We score .75 pts for assists and 1.5 for solos. Sacks and ints are 3. There are some also bonus pts, 1 pt for 10 tackles and 1 pt for 2 sacks.

That being said, his official point total for us is 101.25.

11th is James Farrior with 105.25 pts.

20th is Angelo Crowell with 98.5

21st is Al Wilson with 96.75

Thus I can see how preference as well as matchup can sway individual opion for top 20. He's certainly got to be a consideration. If you wanted The Huddle to just post the top 20 ytd pt scorers, then I doubt they'd make any money.

Top plays are top 25 each week, not top 30. Thomas is the 3rd best LB on his team and 27th overall, and isnt consistently a top performer in the scoring system I use, which is 2 pts solo, 1 pt per assist, 3 pts per turnover, INT, FF, FR, 1.5 pts for pass defense. In this scoring, I am generally looking for LBs who score or have the potential based on matchups to score 12.5 pts, or more a week. Which is basically on average of 5 solo tackles an assist, and some sort of turnover or even pass defense.

5 tackles = 10 pts, assist = 1 pt, pass defense = 1.5, or turnover = 3 pts.

12.5 - 14+ pts is potential benchmark, based on the match up of the opponent.

Thomas has accomplished 12.5 pts in this scoring 4 times on the season, so he is below average when I look at consistency. Take into account he is usually looked at behind Ray Ray and Bart Scott each week, its not a stretch to say there are 23 better options than Thomas Also considering the outside position Thomas plays as opposed to better potential matchups who play inside, Thomas has not made the list as often as your scoring would like.

http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2006...Y=points&TEAM=*

Edited by Sgt. Ryan