[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York newspaper agrees with Menudo?

Randall

Actually, after last nights fiasco, it looks like they had their crystal ball working perfectly.

Let's not forget that the Giants are pretty much down to half strength on the D side of the ball, but are missing two critical pieces of the pie on Offense, Luke Petigout and Amani Toomer. Toomer was the only steady receiver Eli had (Plax has Moss disease, takes too many plays off (Nu Wave Oven HE PISSES ME OFF!) and the other receivers are inconsistent) and the geriatric replacing Petigout (Bob Whitfield) is friggin awful. Tiki spends half the time outright blocking Whitfield's assignment (not just chipping) and isn't part of the passing game.

That being said, I don't think the Giants staff has done a very good job at helping Eli thorough this. They don't get Shockey involved in the passing game nearly enough, they don't use enough quick hitters and mid range passes to free things up and the offense is not very creative. In fact, it's very predictable and stodgy.

That doesn't mean that Eli doesn't share some of the blame. He is not an exceptionally accurate QB. There was a lot of times last night where he was throwing behind his receivers and sometimes his mechanics are that of an epleptic which helps lead to his inaccuracy. But it is sheer foolishness to lay this entirely on Eli.

Edited by Kid Cid

Let's not forget that the Giants are pretty much down to half strength on the D side of the ball, but are missing two critical pieces of the pie on Offense, Luke Petigout and Amani Toomer. Toomer was the only steady receiver Eli had (Plax has Moss disease, takes too many plays off (Nu Wave Oven HE PISSES ME OFF!) and the other receivers are inconsistent) and the geriatric replacing Petigout (Bob Whitfield) is friggin awful. Tiki spends half the time outright blocking Whitfield's assignment (not just chipping) and isn't part of the passing game.

That being said, I don't think the Giants staff has done a very good job at helping Eli thorough this. They don't get Shockey involved in the passing game nearly enough, they don't use enough quick hitters and mid range passes to free things up and the offense is not very creative. In fact, it's very predictable and stodgy.

That doesn't mean that Eli doesn't share some of the blame. He is not an exceptionally accurate QB. There was a lot of times last night where he was throwing behind his receivers and sometimes his mechanics are that of an epleptic which helps lead to his inaccuracy. But it is sheer foolishness to lay this entirely on Eli.

I agree with this. The Giants have been a horrible pass blocking line for years now and the only thing that has made them look better than they are is Eli.

No one can tell me after watching that game yesterday that anyone could of did anything yesterday with the pressure that was on Eli. QB's got a clock in their head that tells them when to get rid of the ball and Eli's must have been going off after the 1st second because he was getting no blocking. he did make some horrible throws but when you have to rush every single pass you throw your accuracy is not gonna be very good.

What really makes me laugh is hearing dumbazz Theisman not realizing this despite playing QB in the NFL and totally blaming Eli. you would think the QB in the group would understand this...just tells ya you don't have to be the brightest bulb to play QB like many think.