[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU-UM

theeohiostate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We introduce you to Chris "Beanie" Wells, the most highly recruited RB in the country. This kid will end up along side Eddie George and Griffin as one of the best RB's in OSU history, imo.

Like Robert Smith, even? :D

I don't see any way Um wins this game without some big mistakes from Smith, he's play at the top of his game today.

OSU shooting themselves in the foot, 2 TO's by Smith not caused by the defense :D

I don't think we want to help out SCum anymore then we already have today!

Story of the game.

Um can't stop Smith, he can only stop himself

2 big TO's give Um 10 points

Hart running hard

Henne keeping good care of the ball in the face of solid pressure

TOS

I picture a grown man, in full OSU colors, sprawled in the living room, with laptop close by, possibly swilling beers, locked the family out of the room, glued to the TV.

:D

TOS

I picture a grown man, in full OSU colors, sprawled in the living room, with laptop close by, possibly swilling beers, locked the family out of the room, glued to the TV.

Partly correct. I don't drink and there's no locks on the door. The wife keeps the kids upstaits out of the way on days like this one. Close though. :bash:

Partly correct. I don't drink and there's no locks on the door. The wife keeps the kids upstaits out of the way on days like this one. Close though. :bash:

:D If you have my luck, your mother in law should be calling any time now to chew your ear off for a while.

Nothing personal, but when I am not on either side, I root for the underdog.