[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not like it matters, but what has gotten into Arizona?

Bushey

Coffeeman think you missed Sarge's point or might have misread it. Believe what Sarge is saying is that USC stays in the national mix because you're team is soooo good they expose your PAC 10 conference as soooo weak.

----------------------

Hey don't get me wrong USC has a Louisiana boy at QB so they must be good, but pleeze don't act like USC is being challenged in the PAC 10.

No, I didn't miss it - I pointed out that only 1 of the 3 losses in 4 years was against a non-conf foe, while 2 of them were against Pac10 teams. So how does that make the Pac10 a weak conference? The only 2 teams that really suck are the Huskies and Stanford right now - the others can rise up and compete with anyone regardless of record, and every team gets up for USC. This same arguement will be echoed by other conference apologists (read: fans of OSU, Michigan, Texas, Auburn, etc.) every year, as it has been here on this board.

Meanwhile, we've beaten many other top teams from the other conferences, including Arkansas and Nebraska this year - even with a team that is clearly inferior to the Leinart/Bush/White era teams of the last 4 years. A good coach can do that for you.

Why does this anti-Pac10 bias continue in the face of these facts? I respect the Big10+1, the Big 12 and SEC, sometimes even the ACC or MAC - why isn't that respect returned? Like Sarge said, (I can agree with him sometimes,) let's just see how the bowls work out. Luckily, USC can lose to ND and still go to the Rose. Sweet...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ludicrous. USC has been challenged in the PAC 10 you guys are unreal. They have been tested MORE in PAC 10 games than they have in STEAMROLLING the ever-overrated SEC, Get the eff outta here with this sh1t. They escaped narrow victories the past few years against Oregon, ASU, CAl, WSU to name a few. All the while DOMINATING teams like Auburn, and making Ark look like a complete joke, wow, aren't they the BEST team in your conference now?? In fact, USC has struggled and had many tougher games IN conference than OUT - and that is a fact.

This is getting old- the reality is the PAC 10 has been the highest rated conference all season, and now is looking at 8 out of 10 being bowl eligibile. As a west coast guy, I actually love SEC football- I just hate the BS west coast bias. and, I am thankful I don't have to live in the south.

Who has the Pac-10 defeated. Im waiting. Arkansas, who else. Nebraska flat out sucks, and this is coming from a Big 12 homer. Im getting sick of hearing how strong this conference is. From anywhere outside the west coast, they are laughed at from top to bottom, outside maybe SC. SC struggled against a weak ass Oregon St team, that speaks volumes about them, not about how good the conference is. How long ago did SC beat Auburn, what 3-4 years ago. Get to the present day, geez. Arkansas isnt the same team they were on opening weekend, and if you think they are, you are indeed the idiot.

Luckily, USC can lose to ND and still go to the Rose. Sweet...

Nuff said. SC can lose and still go to the Rose Bowl. Why is that, because the Pac-10 sucks ass. If Sc was half as good as these numb nuts are claiming they would be undefeated, ending all argument of who deserves to be in the title game.

In fact, USC has struggled and had many tougher games IN conference than OUT - and that is a fact.

This is getting old- the reality is the PAC 10 has been the highest rated conference all season, and now is looking at 8 out of 10 being bowl eligibile. As a west coast guy, I actually love SEC football- I just hate the BS west coast bias. and, I am thankful I don't have to live in the south.

Wildcat I'm glad you got my point. Playing conference games is much tougher and more meaningful than non conference games. I doubt very seriously LSU is 40 plus points better than Arizona or Tennessee whatever number better than Cal.

Wildcat I'm glad you got my point. Playing conference games is much tougher and more meaningful than non conference games. I doubt very seriously LSU is 40 plus points better than Arizona or Tennessee whatever number better than Cal.

I dont know, Id bet any ranked team in the top 25, could put 40 on Cal.

Arizona will never have equal talent to USC. Even Arizona's biggest fan would admit that.

If USC makes it to the championship game and loses, it will still be a great accomplishment for this year's team and only enhance the Trojans' credentials as the best college football team over the past five years.

anyone who denies that what usc has done in the last 4-5 years as great is crazy. not as good as nebraska from 93-97 but ya know :doh:, still good.

but it doesnt surprise me that the one talking trash is a sooner. :D:bash::clap::tup: usc vs. ou, national title game 2 yrs ago, anyone? outcoached/outplayed/outclassed by the trojans. and im not even a trojan fan :D

Arizona will never have equal talent to USC. Even Arizona's biggest fan would admit that.

If USC makes it to the championship game and loses, it will still be a great accomplishment for this year's team and only enhance the Trojans' credentials as the best college football team over the past five years.

Totally- UA will never get the talent USC or even UCLA gets. They are not a football school, and football will always be second fiddle there. Schools with the elite hoops program UA has just cannot approach that level in football. The only current one that comes to mind are FLA and Texas, and they have only been very good in bball very recently. Mich in the past, and UA in the mid 90's were top notch in both, but it is a very select group- tough to be top 10 quality in both.

Your incompetence to read and understand my statement is mind boggling :D

I said "Stoops doesnt have the talent SC does, when he gets it. they will dominate that conference." Obviously that doesnt mean SC won't still get talent, what it means is when Arizona gets equal talent they will dominate that conference. Maybe you should think before you post. You obviously have no clue what was written, and look like a clueless idiot with this response above. But then again, what else is new.

Just another classless response. :D

anyone who denies that what usc has done in the last 4-5 years as great is crazy. not as good as nebraska from 93-97 but ya know :huh:, still good.

but it doesnt surprise me that the one talking trash is a sooner. :D:bash::clap::tup: usc vs. ou, national title game 2 yrs ago, anyone? outcoached/outplayed/outclassed by the trojans. and im not even a trojan fan :D

What he said :doh:

Totally- UA will never get the talent USC or even UCLA gets. They are not a football school, and football will always be second fiddle there. Schools with the elite hoops program UA has just cannot approach that level in football. The only current one that comes to mind are FLA and Texas, and they have only been very good in bball very recently. Mich in the past, and UA in the mid 90's were top notch in both, but it is a very select group- tough to be top 10 quality in both.

Absolutely agree, it's tough to be top 10 quality in both football and basketball. Not 100% sure but didn't LSU finish in the top ten in both last year.

anyone who denies that what usc has done in the last 4-5 years as great is crazy. not as good as nebraska from 93-97 but ya know :doh:, still good.

Nebraska is OU's lil b*tch. Hopefully tomorrow A@M can take care of business and give my Sooners another crack at punking Nebraska in a Big 12 title game.

Nebraska is OU's lil b*tch. Hopefully tomorrow A@M can take care of business and give my Sooners another crack at punking Nebraska in a Big 12 title game.

lol, like i said, usc outclassed you. you never fail to show your "Sooner Class" on these boards Sarge.

if only OU woulda took care of business earlier, they wouldn't have to worry about A&M taking care of business.

funny to see sooners relying on aggies :D:D:bash:

lol, like i said, usc outclassed you. you never fail to show your "Sooner Class" on these boards Sarge.

if only OU woulda took care of business earlier, they wouldn't have to worry about A&M taking care of business.

funny to see sooners relying on aggies :D:D:bash:

The same Sooner class, the last time we punked you guys. Okie St is going to be a bigger challenge to win the Big 12, than Nebraska will. You can bet on that, as Okie St kicked the ever living dog sh*t out of Nebraska.

This was a post about Arizona. Mike Stoops will bring football to the desert. Will they be as talented as USC? Nope. Will they have a chance to beat USC, yes of course. It is college football. This could have been a post about knitting and somehow Sarge and Coffeeman would have turned it into a USC is better than OU at knitting post.

This was a post about Arizona. Mike Stoops will bring football to the desert. Will they be as talented as USC? Nope. Will they have a chance to beat USC, yes of course. It is college football. This could have been a post about knitting and somehow Sarge and Coffeeman would have turned it into a USC is better than OU at knitting post.

OU is better than SC, and I hope like hell OU gets the trojans in the Rose Bowl.

My prediction is LSU ends up in the Rose Bowl vs Michigan or USC.

I've been hearing that as well. Hope your prediction turns out right, but I'm not booking any reservations. LSU has been passed over before by less deserving yet higher profile teams. However the fact that LSU's coach Les Miles played at Michigan would make for a great story line. And of course if USC were to stumble against UCLA wow a LSU vs. USC matchup would be awesome!

OU is better than SC, and I hope like hell OU gets the trojans in the Rose Bowl.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I think you are off your meds, but most assuredly are out of your effing mind. How about some intelligent NCAA football discussion instead of these f*cking wacko comments.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I think you are off your meds, but most assuredly are out of your effing mind. How about some intelligent NCAA football discussion instead of these f*cking wacko comments.

LMAO, I love annoying the piss out of you and the other Wacs from the left coast.

That's actually a relief to hear you say that. USC - 55 OU - 19

LMAO, I dont care about the past, Im looking at this yr and beyond. SC has 1 legit title this decade, and has lost 1, and about to lose another. OU has already been in 3 BCS title games this decade, so SC will match that at best.