[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and two steps backwards

DMD

Noticed CLE had a 7-0 lead against PIT so had to look to see who scored - CB Daven Holly on an interception.

Then I notice CLE has the ball again. Second interception. Maybe he is color blind now?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, even the site's leader is obsessed with Ben. You are usually unbiased, but, your Steeler hatred shines through clearly. This is where you should actually watch games before commenting. Ben has 3 picks today, one was a high pass that Santonio Holmes tipped straight in the air, which was taken back for a TD. The 2nd was a dropped ball by Ward bounced in the air and picked. 3rd was another droped pass tipped up and picked. It has simply been that type of season. :D

Maybe Ben Roethlisberger just isnt that great.

Funny how this place is quiet during his games.... i.e. last week

He has been extremely inconsistent, and if this game keeps going this way, and the Steelers lose to the Browns, this situation will obviously hit an all-time low.

He has been extremely inconsistent, and if this game keeps going this way, and the Steelers lose to the Browns, this situation will obviously hit an all-time low.

I'm not saying that he isnt a good quarterback, I just think the media hype was way too much. I don't think he is or ever will be an elite quarterback. He's a game manager.

Wow, even the site's leader is obsessed with Ben. You are usually unbiased, but, your Steeler hatred shines through clearly. This is where you should actually watch games before commenting. Ben has 3 picks today, one was a high pass that Santonio Holmes tipped straight in the air, which was taken back for a TD. The 2nd was a dropped ball by Ward bounced in the air and picked. 3rd was another droped pass tipped up and picked. It has simply been that type of season. :D

He is a Dallas fan. When you are a Dallas fan then there has to be something to root for. May as well be rooting for bad things for the team that scared your childhood football memories.

That's the way it goes - I'm sure Favre will get crushed for a poor performance this week, and Vick will get much hate his next bad game.

You should know this by now.

He is a Dallas fan. When you are a Dallas fan then there has to be something to root for. May as well be rooting for bad things for the team that scared your childhood football memories.

Oh, I know where it comes from.

That's the way it goes - I'm sure Favre will get crushed for a poor performance this week, and Vick will get much hate his next bad game.

You should know this by now.

True, but, the Steelers are losing to the Browns in a season where they are 3-6, so, I'm an easy :D catch right now.

True, but, the Steelers are losing to the Browns in a season where they are 3-6, so, I'm an easy :D catch right now.

Well, last year Favre was a popular target for scorn. And while unlucky bounces and tipped passes certainly aren't 100% the QBs fault, when a guy is leading the league in ints thrown it's pretty easy to NOT give him the benefit of the doubt when you see "3 ints" in his first half stat line.

Bless him

that's just it. it's not us who are biased or "stealer haters." the contrary..... you gave him too much credit. i still don't hink he is bad...just average.

that's just it. it's not us who are biased or "stealer haters." the contrary..... you gave him too much credit. i still don't hink he is bad...just average.

This is brand new information that I haven't seen before. Thanks.

I don't know that this season is necessarily a fair assessment of Roethlisberger - I think the beating he's endured (car wreck, appendicitis, concussion) has CLEARLY affected his play.

I'd say he's an above-average QB who is suffering a down year.

my assertion has always been that he is an average qb that is not the "team leader" who can play well consistantly from behind. he can only "excel" when the running game and d dominate.

i just think this a pendulum swinging the other way (from last year). he "should" do better next year.

my assertion has always been that he is an average qb that is not the "team leader" who can play well consistantly from behind. he can only "excel" when the running game and d dominate.

i just think this a pendulum swinging the other way (from last year). he "should" do better next year.

More new information. I at least hope you are copying and pasting to save yourself from carpel tunnel.

I'm sorry, is Azazello following me around as usual ?

Sit Azazello, sit. Good dog.

dude, you post in EVERY thread where any steeler is so much as mentioned. sometimes i post in them too. please don't flatter yourself. though i do realize asking you not to flatter yourself is like asking ben not to throw picks.

dude, you post in EVERY thread where any steeler is so much as mentioned. sometimes i post in them too. please don't flatter yourself. though i do realize asking you not to flatter yourself is like asking ben not to throw picks.

roll over.