[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and two steps backwards

DMD

I don't know that this season is necessarily a fair assessment of Roethlisberger

I don't think anyone is saying that. If this season was indicative of his ability to play he wouldn't have a job in the NFL. It's the blinded praise, the beckoning of the 2nd coming of some great QB, that blinded homers continue to give him, when everyone else realizes he is a mediocre QB that can manage a game given the proper surrounding cast. Everyone outside of Pittsburgh knows this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is brand new information that I haven't seen before. Thanks.

More new information. I at least hope you are copying and pasting to save yourself from carpel tunnel.

see... just like a kid. you can tell them for multiple years, but sometimes they just have to learn for themselves.

I'll tell you one thing, the int's might not have been his fault, but, he does look pretty bad today.

...and now he makes a phenomenal play where he rolls out of trouble and throws across his body on the money for a TD.

This year, his inconsistency has been amazing.

Quoting yerself. :D

The Browns also dropped an INT on that drive. Mediocre is mediocre.

...and a obsessed crybaby is still an obsessed crybaby....

Seriously, as a relative outsider looking in on these boards, this guy's obsession with you is very odd.

Yes it really is and I often wonder about it. I have meet Bush and I think he is a decent guy and all but his obsession with Menudo is mind boggling to say the least. I really must have missed something. :D

Edited by Menudo

I'm sure it will be ignored by many, but, after a poor start, Ben Roethlisberger played a phenomenal 2nd half of fooball, throwing for close to 250 and 2 TD's in the 2nd half. It was also a gutsy effort to lead his team to the comeback victory on the road. However, I'm sure he was just 'managing' the team down the field.

Hey Bier,

Not a team leader - he was an incredible leader in that 2nd half

Can't succeed when the team is behind - 250 yards, 2 TD's to bring the Steelers back to victory

Only excels when the running game and defense do well - No running game to speak of in the 2nd half.

Edited by Menudo

I'm sure it will be ignored by many, but, after a poor start, Ben Roethlisberger played a phenomenal 2nd half of fooball, throwing for close to 250 and 2 TD's in the 2nd half. It was also a gutsy effort to lead his team to the comeback victory on the road. However, I'm sure he was just 'managing' the team down the field.

Hey Bier,

Not a team leader - he was an incredible leader in that 2nd half

Can't succeed when the team is behind - 250 yards, 2 TD's to bring the Steelers back to victory

Only excels when the running game and defense do well - No running game to speak of in the 2nd half.

even a blind squirrell little man, even a blind squirrell. though, i thought he got a lot of support from his d except for the fianl clev drive.

so..... when a team is down, are you going to run as often as if you had a lead.... or are you going to pass more?

"can we judge him by 1 game?" "rolleye: how about the super bowl then...... i dunno...i saw a lot of open receivers, how about you?

Edited by Bier Meister

even a blind squirrell little man, even a blind squirrell. though, i thought he got a lot of support from his d except for the fianl clev drive.

so..... when a team is down, are you going to run as often as is you had a lead.... or are you going to pass more?

"can we judge him by 1 game?" "rolleye: how about the super bowl then...... i dunno...i saw a lot of open receivers, how about you?

I knew you wouldn't give him any credit, you never do. Carry on.

I knew you wouldn't give him any credit, you never do. Carry on.

there was a play where he did a nice job avoiding a sack.... the d lineman let up and he completed a nice pass.... that, and the trip in the indy game last year are the best plays i've seen from him.

I wathced the 2nd half and Ben looked good. Completely different than his first half stat line. And all of you Big Ben/Menudo obsessers should stop picking on him or Skippy may have to bring out the whomping stick.

Thats strictly for my wife

I've watched him play quite a bit so it's bound to happen sometime. Now we can all live in harmony until Ben plays crappy again and then you can pretend like everyone is obsessed with you and Ben when they mention it. :D

Funny, but I don't think I'm the only one that has noticed your obsession.

Ben Roethlisberger, AKA 'The Game Manager' threw for 229 yards & 2 TD's in the 4th Quarter to get that comeback victory. Thank goodness, he can only manage games and not win them for his team.