[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and two steps backwards

DMD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you blind raving steeler hater, you're just jealous of the steelers and manudo and....oh wait... :D

Trust me, there has been more than once that I've called him out for poor performances. He has been on a roller coaster ride all season long. Sometimes he looks phenomenal, like the 4th quarter yesterday, and at other times he has looked as bad as a QB can look.

Ben Roethlisberger, AKA 'The Game Manager' threw for 229 yards & 2 TD's in the 4th Quarter to get that comeback victory. Thank goodness, he can only manage games and not win them for his team.

Congrats on beating Cleveland. It was a milestone victory for the 2006 Steelers.

Ben Roethlisberger, AKA 'The Game Manager' threw for 229 yards & 2 TD's in the 4th Quarter to get that comeback victory. Thank goodness, he can only manage games and not win them for his team.

Dude, do you relly expect anyone to be impressed when Ben threw 3 INTs, creating a bad situation and then throw for a win vs. the Browns. I mean come on.

Dude, do you relly expect anyone to be impressed when Ben threw 3 INTs, creating a bad situation and then throw for a win vs. the Browns. I mean come on.

Of course you didn't see any of the 3 picks. 2 were dropped passes by receivers that bounced in the air and were caught, the other was also off a tip, but, was a bad pass. Sometimes you have to do more than just look in the stat book.

I don't know that this season is necessarily a fair assessment of Roethlisberger - I think the beating he's endured (car wreck, appendicitis, concussion) has CLEARLY affected his play.

I'd say he's an above-average QB who is suffering a down year.

Best post in this thread IMO

You don't stand a chance at winning this sunday playing that way. The Ravens will win easily, even if Ray doesn't play again.

Yes, I know, because when the Ravens played the Browns, they hammered them......

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/l...0060924_BAL@CLE

Oh, by the way, get that picture ready, because I just whooped you in HFA....... :D

Yes, I know, because when the Ravens played the Browns, they hammered them......

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/l...0060924_BAL@CLE

Oh, by the way, get that picture ready, because I just whooped you in HFA....... :D

We still have 1 more week, I could come back if Ray Lewis was playing right now I would have a better chance though :D

BTW.....If you win I need a picture of your son in Steelers uni to post as my AV......You will have to send me 1 when he is born.....Good luck with the new baby by the way

Edited by T_bone65

Of course you didn't see any of the 3 picks. 2 were dropped passes by receivers that bounced in the air and were caught, the other was also off a tip, but, was a bad pass. Sometimes you have to do more than just look in the stat book.

That's very true. Personally, I'd like to see INTs that occur as a result of some WR popping it up taken off the QB record.

For the same reason, I think McNabb's TD last week was a statistical nonsense.

It's the same thing in baseball - a pitcher's W / L record is almost never a true reflection of his worth.