[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

Big Ernie McCracken

Anything? Anyone? I need to know if I need another option..........this weeks sucks. :D

They are saying high ankle sprain, but there has not been a link to confirm. Detroit radio was talking about it. There was nothing at the press conference or anywhere else. It is a mystery. Noone really cares about the Lions, but I care deeply about KJ and have been looking all night. If it is a high ankle sprain I can't see him being ready by Thursday. It does not look good.

per cbs sportline... take it at what its worth

News: Lions RB Kevin Jones hurt his ankle at Arizona and was carted off to the locker room in Week 11. Head coach Rod Marinelli admitted that the injury was a sprain, but said after the game, "I don't know how high it is yet." He left with 8 rush yards on four carries and was replaced by Arlen Harris.

Analysis: Jones may have suffered a high-ankle sprain, which is an annoying injury that can limit productivity for as long as a month. Moreover, the Lions play a Thanksgiving game in Week 12 (more on that later), so Marinelli may have pulled Jones out from this game to try and keep him as fresh as possible for the meeting with the Dolphins. Monitor his status over the coming days.

per cbs sportline... take it at what its worth

News: Lions RB Kevin Jones hurt his ankle at Arizona and was carted off to the locker room in Week 11. Head coach Rod Marinelli admitted that the injury was a sprain, but said after the game, "I don't know how high it is yet." He left with 8 rush yards on four carries and was replaced by Arlen Harris.

Analysis: Jones may have suffered a high-ankle sprain, which is an annoying injury that can limit productivity for as long as a month. Moreover, the Lions play a Thanksgiving game in Week 12 (more on that later), so Marinelli may have pulled Jones out from this game to try and keep him as fresh as possible for the meeting with the Dolphins. Monitor his status over the coming days.

Thank you, keep us posted :D

Thank you, keep us posted :D

I need him back as soon as possible. I lost Portis last week and now McNabb and KJ. I will make the playoffs without KJ but I wanted to get the first place spot for a first round bye. That wont happen now. If I can get a productive KJ back by week 14 I will be happy.

My gut feeling is that KJ won't be out for very long. If it was bad, they would of said it already. Just like a few weeks back when KJ was concussed......we never heard anything about it during the week, but it turned out he was fine. The less we hear the better KJ will be. He prob might not play this week since its so short, but he'll be back playoff time.

Edited by samurai30