[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Swerski

HowboutthemCowboys

you're right. he sucks and they shoulda stuck with Bledsoe. :D

Yep, Romo was awesome with his 0 passing TDs (with T.O., Glenn, and Witten at his disposal) and two turnovers against a below-average defense. This defense was also missing both of their starting safeties, their starting MLB, and two of their DTs. He's the league MVP. :bash:

BTW, you didn't read my posts very carefully. I clearly stated that Romo should've been given the opportunity to EARN the position, rather than just being handed it. But nice job with the 20/20 hindsight. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Yep, Romo was awesome with his 0 passing TDs (with T.O., Glenn, and Witten at his disposal) and two turnovers against a below-average defense. This defense was also missing both of their starting safeties, their starting MLB, and two of their DTs. He's the league MVP. :bash:

BTW, you didn't read my posts very carefully. I clearly stated that Romo should've been given the opportunity to EARN the position, rather than just being handed it. But nice job with the 20/20 hindsight. :D

you just don't get it. The Cowboys did something today they could'nt seem to do with Bledsoe anymore. They won a big game.....

Not to open THAT can of worms again but, how the hell does he earn the job if he does'nt get to play? :D

Yep, Romo was awesome with his 0 passing TDs (with T.O., Glenn, and Witten at his disposal) and two turnovers against a below-average defense. This defense was also missing both of their starting safeties, their starting MLB, and two of their DTs. He's the league MVP. :D

I said Romo should start BEFORE he started in the first game ...

The game plan for ANY team playing IND should be to run run run the ball. Indy's run defense is horrible and the added benefit of running the ball is that Indy's offense stays off the field. I was surprised to see Romo top 200 yards and not surprised he had no TDs.

you just don't get it. The Cowboys did something today they could'nt seem to do with Bledsoe anymore. They won a big game.....

Oh, you mean like the "big game" that they lost against the Giants where Romo threw three picks in the second half? :D

I'd say that you're the one who doesn't get it. Not to take away from Romo's good job of managing the offense today, but only a moran would fail to see that the Cowboys won today because of their defense. The same could be said for the Carolina game, where the Cowboys trailed late in the game but eventually won because CAR's offense and special teams turned the ball over three or four times in the fourth quarter. Romo was very efficient today and made some big plays, but he wasn't the difference-maker. The defense was.

Oh, you mean like the "big game" that they lost against the Giants where Romo threw three picks in the second half? :D

I'd say that you're the one who doesn't get it. Not to take away from Romo's good job of managing the offense today, but only a moran would fail to see that the Cowboys won today because of their defense. The same could be said for the Carolina game, where the Cowboys trailed late in the game but eventually won because CAR's offense and special teams turned the ball over three or four times in the fourth quarter. Romo was very efficient today and made some big plays, but he wasn't the difference-maker. The defense was.

The "difference" is that Bledsoe would have crumpled under pressure and would not have been able to lead the Cowboys to victory today.

The "difference" is that Bledsoe would have crumpled under pressure and would not have been able to lead the Cowboys to victory today.

I'm surprised that it took you this long to come up with a disparaging comment about Bledsoe... and that you didn't add one about Vick as well. :D

But at least you didn't give us another asinine Michael Jordan analogy. You're making progress! :D

Yep, Romo was awesome with his 0 passing TDs (with T.O., Glenn, and Witten at his disposal) and two turnovers against a below-average defense. This defense was also missing both of their starting safeties, their starting MLB, and two of their DTs. He's the league MVP. :D

If Peyton had thrown his usual 5 TDs...

Wow imagine Romo with a good day. He would really take it to that great defense from last year.

EXACTLY! I would hate to see a GOOD Romo, the Colts would have been embarassed. Romo still willed his team to 21 points with 2 INTS! Peyton could only watch from the sidelines.