[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb.............

rocknrobn26

Done for the year along with Philly's hopes for the postseason. To bad because the league is a better place with him in it.

Take care Mcnabb see ya next year. I badly want to win the East but not this way.

As someone once said "it takes steel to sharpen steel" and Philly is always a good rivalry game. Lost some of it's luster though.

I want to beat Mcnabb not what's his face.........

Get well soon so we can break you next year...............not season ending though of course. :D

Done for the year along with Philly's hopes for the postseason. To bad because the league is a better place with him in it.

Take care Mcnabb see ya next year. I badly want to win the East but not this way.

As someone once said "it takes steel to sharpen steel" and Philly is always a good rivalry game. Lost some of it's luster though.

I want to beat Mcnabb not what's his face.........

Get well soon so we can break you next year...............not season ending though of course. :D

Well according to the reports I've heard here in Philly it looks like he could miss 8-12 months. Which means he may not be back until the middle of next season.

Well according to the reports I've heard here in Philly it looks like he could miss 8-12 months. Which means he may not be back until the middle of next season.

I've torn both of mine, turned 30 did my right one, turned 31 ripped my left one. Both were back up and running in under 12 months and I was no NFL athlete. He will be back by August of next year. He may miss training camp but he will be ready for the season opener. I hope he is because I don't want any excuses for beating them into the ground next year..........