[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT2 is an unstoppable juggernaut

The Vatican Hitsquad

I heart LT2. I want to buy his jersey and LJ's spamshirts, cut them in half, and sew them together in reverence to my team in DOH where i'm lucky enough to have both of them in my starting lineup.

It is nice to see other individuals that were so blessed with the company of LT and LJ in the same backfield.

All this, and this is a 3 player keeper league! The fantasy Gods like me!

QB - Bulger, Eli

RB - LT, LJ, Addai, Fraud

WR - Burress, Driver, Stallworth, Coles

TE - Heap, Winslow

PK - Gould

DF - CHI

Can any of you beat this team? Because no one I have played has come close!

Let's say it together... R-E-P-E-A-T!!!

:D

It is nice to see other individuals that were so blessed with the company of LT and LJ in the same backfield.

All this, and this is a 3 player keeper league! The fantasy Gods like me!

QB - Bulger, Eli

RB - LT, LJ, Addai, Fraud

WR - Burress, Driver, Stallworth, Coles

TE - Heap, Winslow

PK - Gould

DF - CHI

Can any of you beat this team? Because no one I have played has come close!

Let's say it together... R-E-P-E-A-T!!!

:D

One of the guys in a BOTH league I'm in traded for LJ pre-season and he already had LT. Unless there's an injury or two, he's a shoo-in for the title.

Great RB but spending a fairly high draft pick on Gates is making me look like a total moran.If the Chargers are inside the 10 LT gets the ball. :D Come on Tomlinson throw me a stinkin bone here.1 TD every two games or so off a play action pass or throw it to Gates yourself for goodness sake. :D

Great RB but spending a fairly high draft pick on Gates is making me look like a total moran.If the Chargers are inside the 10 LT gets the ball. :D Come on Tomlinson throw me a stinkin bone here.1 TD every two games or so off a play action pass or throw it to Gates yourself for goodness sake. :bash:

This situation is similar to last year with Alexander. As the season was getting down to the end, you KNEW Alexander was going to get the TD's. I was in my local's superbowl against the Alexander owner when Alexander went back into the game in week 16 to score the TD for the record. I was screaming at the TV set to keep him on the sideline, but they didn't listen to me (I can't understand why :D ), and I lost my superbowl by 5 points.

I hated that day. :clap: