[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im trading half my team next yr for LT

capostatus

Like Manning after the 04 season, I am counting on not having LT on my team next year after our auction draft because he will be way, way overpriced. Too bad, I've loved having him on my team the last couple of years...but I'm not selling the farm to get him. I'll "settle" for LJ or SA or 2 upper tier guys vs one megastud.

i think it's been discussed here before, but i'd be interested in seeing the records of LT owners. the LT owner in my redraft league is 6-5. i had LT last year in that same league and lost javon walker and mcnabb and didn't even make the playoffs.

i think it's been discussed here before, but i'd be interested in seeing the records of LT owners. the LT owner in my redraft league is 6-5. i had LT last year in that same league and lost javon walker and mcnabb and didn't even make the playoffs.

In PAFFL I'm 10-1 and the far and away pts leader, but just lost Colston and KJ. In F-OFF I'm either 7-5 or 8-4, depending on what F Taylor does tonight, 2nd in my division but still the pts leader.

No correlation between drafting LT and records. I drafted LT 3rd and am 5-5-1. Two of the first losses of the season are directly attributed to Steve Smith and T.J. Housh missing the first two games of the season. I didn't know Steve Smith tweaked his hammy before the draft and I had no idea Housh had the bad heel. If either one of them had played and played like they've played since coming back, I would have won both of those extremely close games that I ended up losing. Deion Branch and Joe Horn were my 3rd and 4th receivers and we all know how slow a start Joe Horn got off to....

Just wait to see how much LT goes for in an auction league. I bought him relatively cheap in most my auction leagues this year (or LJ) because everyopne was overpaying for Alexander.

Went in to our free agent period sporting S. Smith, Portis, LT, and Evans. In an auction league with a $200 salary cap, someone 1st up'd Portis to $48, from $32 (we let him go), then another team up'd LT from $81 to $88 (we let him go as well). That team is now 6-4 and just starting to run away with it while I'm 2-8 and just sucking wind.

LT is worth every penny.

Went in to our free agent period sporting S. Smith, Portis, LT, and Evans. In an auction league with a $200 salary cap, someone 1st up'd Portis to $48, from $32 (we let him go), then another team up'd LT from $81 to $88 (we let him go as well). That team is now 6-4 and just starting to run away with it while I'm 2-8 and just sucking wind.

LT is worth every penny.

It's easy to say that now ie in hindisght but IMO paying 44% for any one guy is stoopid. A lot of people thought the same thing while paying similar coin for SA this year.

Just wait to see how much LT goes for in an auction league. I bought him relatively cheap in most my auction leagues this year (or LJ) because everyopne was overpaying for Alexander.

I wouldn't wanna be in an auction league w/you. :D

LT owner is running away with it in two of my leagues.

Last year in my money league, the LT owner would have run, but I outplayed him on the last game of the season with LJ.

No correlation between drafting LT and records.

I'd say while there's not a perfect correlation, that there is a relationship between having LT on your team and winning. I mean, think about that one for a second - doesn't a team with the best players typically win more? Obviously there are exceptions to this rule, but having the best player in FFL most like gives you the bext chance to win every week all other factors equal, right? I know that my team, which is now 10-1, has been riding LT all season.

If LT shows up on the next version of Madden, his value will drop like a stone.

Please say it ain't so!!! If LT was smart(not saying he isn't), he'd turn down the offer to be on the next cover of Madden 2007. I have been drafting for 15 years and have never had the 1st or 2nd picks in a draft.

I had #3 this year and got SA :D

Not counting this weeks results I'm 3-6-1. I seem to play the highest scorer every week. I'm leading my division in pts and I'm 2nd overall (12 team league. 2 divisions). I have 250 more pts scored against me than the guy in 1st. It's just been one of those years...very frustrating. I'm up by 10 going into tonight's game. My opponent has Taylor and Shockey and I have the Giants D..so I'll probably be 3-7-1 after this week.

If LT shows up on the next version of Madden, his value will drop like a stone.

BANG!

How this guy keeps on flying under the radar is beyond me...Who else will make that cover next year? If I'm LT, I'll telling my agents to start working on the Madden people now to keep me off that cover.

Seems LT avoids the promo deals, any SD homers want to confirm?

LT does alot of local TV and radio commercials here in SD and, as we all know, has a contract with crappy shoes from spammers to do their national spots. He has done some work with the computer game industry too, but no huge promo deal. That, of course, will change after this season.

Edited by Chargerz