[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets go A@M

Sgt. Ryan

Yep, Big 12 is having a really down year. OU gets beat by a 4 or 5 loss PAC10 Rosie O'Donnell. and may end up with the BIG 12 title and BCS bid :D The only way OU can win a BCS game is if the draw a Big East team :D

LMAO, OU didnt lose to any Pac-10 team, the Pac-10 admitted as much. My hope OU gets to kick the sh*t out of USC in the Rose. The Pac-10 is the god awful worst conference in the land, as you will see in the bowls, yet again.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO, OU didnt lose to any Pac-10 team, the Pac-10 admitted as much. My hope OU gets to kick the sh*t out of USC in the Rose. The Pac-10 is the god awful worst conference in the land, as you will see in the bowls, yet again.

Newsflash ........ The only Pac-10 team that Oklahoma has beat in the last, I don't know ...... 4 years .... is Washington @ home which was a close game until the end of the third quarter. Oregon beat you :D , UCLA pounded you :D and USC embarrassed you 55-19 and showed what a fraud Oklahoma was!

Officials or not, Big 12 is down big time. Oregon may lose 6 games this season, and if they didn't get the call in the OU game, it's a game the "should've" won anyhow. No way OU can win a BCS game against any team they'll face.............EXCEPT..............if it's a Big East team................and i'll put my money where my mouth is on that one, anyday.

Officials or not, Big 12 is down big time. Oregon may lose 6 games this season, and if they didn't get the call in the OU game, it's a game the "should've" won anyhow. No way OU can win a BCS game against any team they'll face.............EXCEPT..............if it's a Big East team................and i'll put my money where my mouth is on that one, anyday.

yep- I could care less about the OU game. This conference is weak at the top, horrible in the middle, and the bottom of the league is a joke. Private Ryan has some issues with SC, hilarious. There is a reason the Big 12 has been rated 4th or 5th all season long- it stinks. Their non conference wins?? :D

Newsflash ........ The only Pac-10 team that Oklahoma has beat in the last, I don't know ...... 4 years .... is Washington @ home which was a close game until the end of the third quarter. Oregon beat you :D , UCLA pounded you :D and USC embarrassed you 55-19 and showed what a fraud Oklahoma was!

LMAO what an A$$CLOWN! Guess you know your college football. I will pay very close attention to everything you have to say as you are "theprofessor" of college football. Guess you didnt see the 2005 Holiday Bowl did ya??? When a 7-4 OU team beat a 10-1 Ore. team. You're a JOKE!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

LMAO what an A$$CLOWN! Guess you know your college football. I will pay very close attention to everything you have to say as you are "theprofessor" of college football. Guess you didnt see the 2005 Holiday Bowl did ya??? When a 7-4 OU team beat a 10-1 Ore. team. You're a JOKE!!!!!

Well, I found something that you're "right" about .... I am your Professor too. :D

yep- I could care less about the OU game. This conference is weak at the top, horrible in the middle, and the bottom of the league is a joke. Private Ryan has some issues with SC, hilarious. There is a reason the Big 12 has been rated 4th or 5th all season long- it stinks. Their non conference wins?? :D

I agree. Look at OU schedule! :D

Yo, Idiot. OU beat #6 Oregon, less than a year ago in the Holiday bowl. And no Oregon didnt beat OU, just listen to everyone, tehy all say OU should only have 1 loss. YOu need to get a clue.

I find it funny, how these idiots who root for sad-sack teams run their mouth about Superior teams such as my Sooners. Maybe someday, Washington or Arizona will contend for something. OU would win that conference every year. What a joke the Wac-10 really is.

OU also beat Oregon in 2004 31-7 in the first of the home and home. And hammered UCLA 59-24 in 2003 the first of that home and home. OU got screwed, but they've moved on. Sucks for them, cuz they'd be in the national title hunt right now with only 1 loss. So in the last 4 years if you count the 2003 Rose Bowl where they smoked Wazzu 34-14, Oklahoma has beaten Oregon twice, Washington once, Wazzu once, and UCLA once. Fared pretty well vs Pac 10 opponents I say. Doesn't prove that the Pac 10 sucks as sarge says, but does dis-prove that OU sucks vs Pac 10 opponents.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Well I have to say, I did predict way back when, that Nebraska would win the Big 12... we'll have to see. Should be a good game. OU is playing extremely well, but so is Nebraska. I suspect the loser is holiday bowl bound? Texas I'm sure will be in the Cotton Bowl. Maybe not. I dunno.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Well I have to say, I did predict way back when, that Nebraska would win the Big 12... we'll have to see. Should be a good game. OU is playing extremely well, but so is Nebraska. I suspect the loser is holiday bowl bound? Texas I'm sure will be in the Cotton Bowl. Maybe not. I dunno.

The loser of this game should go to the Cotton Bowl, while Texas is probably headed to the Holiday bowl, to kick the sh*t out of Cal.

Like this matchup Oklahoma vs. Nebraska. Brings back lots of old memories. Should be fun to watch.