[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the obligatory weekly

crispirons

i need a middle. a middle is a gambling term where you are looking for a pt spread to fall within a certain amount of numbers and you win on both sides.

i have a 16 pt lead in one league (botnh) and i'm going against the jags defense. in my local, i am trailing by 5 pts and have the jags defense. my middle is jags defense scoring 6 pts but not more than 16.88. come on jags D, gimme some a lovin'.

I need every player I played against yesterday to run backwards around the globe to reverse their production.

Oh, and someone to beat me over the head with a ball ping hammer for being so incredibly stupid week after week.

Can't help you with the globe reversal, but I got a nice ball ping hammer and would be willing to volunteer if no one else steps up... :D

Gerrard to score no more than 5 pts more than Shockey. Anyone else here have anything riding on Gerrard?

i have gerrard and willford going and need around 20pts combined from them

in another league I need Plax to not have his best game of the season to win

in another Pierce and DSmith to outscore Tiki by about 11points

i have garrard and willford going and need around 20pts combined from them

in another league I need Plax to not have his best game of the season to win

in another Pierce and DSmith to outscore Tiki by about 11points

anal spelling alert! anal spelling alert! :D

In my local, I would have had a decent lead going into tonight, but LT2's performance last night put it out of reach for my opponent.

In the other, I just need Shockey to not fumble the ball away (or get a catch and at least 13 yards from him if he does cough it up).