[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what the @$% is up with Kevin Jones?

vansmack32

No news on Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones, RB DET

News: The Detroit News reports that Lions coach Rod Marinelli did not have an update on the status of RB Kevin Jones. Jones suffered a sprained ankle at Arizona in Week 11, and it could be of the high-ankle variety, which could mean several weeks without production. "(We) still have to wait and see with Kevin Jones," the coach said.

Analysis: The Lions play a Thanksgiving game in Week 12, so Marinelli may have pulled Jones out from this game to try and keep him as fresh as possible for the meeting with the Dolphins. Or, he could be seriously hurt. Monitor his status over the coming days, but be prepared to swap him out for Arlen Harris if Jones can't play.

OK, he's injured now, and his previous two years were very forgettable, but he's been running pretty darn well this season so far IMHO. :D

Yes he has, but I still feel like Charlie Brown taking a whack at the football by picking him up again. I had him his first two years, patiently waiting all his injuries out. This year I didn't draft him and he explodes onto the scene ala Marshall Faulk in a Martz offense. But I'm not fooled I say. Despite my weakness for a strong #2 RB, I wait. He continues to shine in my PPR league. Finally at the trade deadline, I bite. NOW THIS CRAP AGAIN!!! :tup::doh::huh::lol::(;):bash:

For the love of God, I must remember NO K.J.! NO LIONS! NO NO NO !!!!! Not Again!!! The ball WILL be pulled away as I go to kick it! NO K.J.! NO LIONS! Say it with me... :D:bash::clap: